8

3,646

I bolted out of the club pissed as fůck.

Like who the hęll did he think he was?!

Touching me like that!?

What a little shīt.

I always hated Dom Larson, but now.

Ugh he was such an egotistical stuck up dīckwad.

I seriosuly want to rip his head off.

Like why would I EVER want to touch him, or dance with him or be near him!?

He's never been nice to me.

All my life. That little prïck has made fun of me for being "weird" all my life.

I hated him.

Everytime I thought of him running his hands over my body...

It made me want to puke.

Ugh. Yuck.

I stompped off towards the road.

Belle and Mia were lost to the music and alcohol inside.

I on the other hand, was not having a good time. Even with the alcohol making my body buzz with energy, I still was having a miserable time. 

I didn't want any of those stupid, greasy, ugly, sickening guys in there. They were all so gross.

I wasn't interested in any of them. I had nothing in common with a single soul in there. Except maybe my two friends, and even that was pushing it.

All any of those guys wanted to do was fůck whoever they could get their grubby hands on.

They didn't want to get to know me. Or understand me. They didn't care about my interests, hobbies or dreams.

So what was the point?

Dance and rub against people you have no care for you?

No thanks.

I started off towards the road leaving behind my friends, and inevitably; my ride home.

I spotted my wolf in the woods beside the road. I scoffed.

"Oh, of course! Of fùckingcourse you are here. Why wouldn't my great and powerful wolf be here to save the dayy." I slurred towards him.

"Yup, of corse, my stalker wolf follows me here, and waits for me in the woods to SAVE THE DAY!!!! WOOOO!" I scream sarcastically.

I bowed down, almoat falling over, in a mockingly respectful gesture.

"Thank you kind sir. For saving me. My hero, rescuing me in distress." I rolled my eyes, annoyed at him for following him.

He seemed to roll his eyes, but that was impossible. He was a wolf. But then he barked at me, in a sort of sarcastic laughing manner.

"OH. He speaks! Thank you for gracing me with your words!" I said.

I started to stomp towards to road back the way I came, and in the direction of home.

I grumbled under my breath about nothing in particular and then almost tripped over my feet.

I could feel him following me, so I turned and glared at him. 

"What are you doing Wolf?" I asked. "Why do you keep following me?" I continued down the road towards home.

I kept tripping over things in the road. UGH.