33

Belle's POV

▪▪▪

Something was wrong.

I looked down at my cup and the room swayed.

What the....?

I had barely finished my drink.

I wasn't a light weight.

I could usually finish off at least 4 or 5 of these before things started to sway and the room started to tip.

But I had barely had 1/2 of my first cup.

No something was definitely wrong.

I fumbled into the kitchen, needing to get some water.

Looking around I realized most of the party was passed out on the floor, or stumbling and tripping, like myself.

I looked at my cup again.

That couldn't be.

I had maybe 5 moderate sips.

I felt trashed... I also felt sick... and so so sleppy...

Shit... where was Krystal.

She left with Dom... how long ago was that?

I finally made my way to the sink. I emptied the contents of the cup and searched for a new one, that I filled to the brim with water.

I needed air. I needed to think clearly.

Something was seriosuly wrong, and I don't know where Krystal went, and there was no way I could help her in this state I'm in.

I pushed my way through the crowd of bodies piled up all over the floor. People were passed out everywhere.

On the ground, on tables, in chairs, on counters, against walls. It was like everyone was on some kind of drug...

It was like we were all drugged!!!

I needed to get outside and force myself throw up whatever Dom had given me.

I thought how sickening it was the Dom Larson had drugged his entire party.

I finally made my way to the door, which I was seeing double of. I pushed outside and gulped in a huge breath of fresh air.

It was just as bad out here, looking around I noticed bunches of people out cold. Laying in the grass, on top of each other, some people were dangling precariously over the railing and sides of the deck. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I lost my balance as I tripped over someone's arm. I fell to my knees and tried to calm myself down.

Breath Belle. Breathe.

I ended up crawling over to the stairs of the deck. I pulled myself up and propped my body against the railing and started gagging myself with my finger. I couldn't let whatever drug Dom had given me to knock me out like the rest of the party.

He had Krystal and he could be trying to kill her right now!!

Oh my God.

I pushed my finger further causing myself to retch and gag until I felt the familiar sensation of bile coming up and I leaned over the railing to let it all out.

I threw up a mixture of red liquid and what must have been my dinner, but I wasn't satisfied that the drug was out of my system.

So, I pushed further causing a second wave of nausea to leave me.