••EPILOGUE••

We walked down the aisle followed by my parents, grandparents, Krystal's family and friends, and then the rest of our pack. They showered us with black and white rose petals, matching the ribbons that were tied around our hands.

I leaned my head down to plant a kiss on top of her head as I spoke into her mind through our link.

"Come, we are going to loose this party and spend the night alone in my cabin."

I saw her smile as she nodded her head. We veered off from the party and headed into the woods, near the trail that would lead us to my cabin.

I prearranged to have Derek go and set up the cabin with rose petals and candles as a surprise for Krystal tonight. As we walked into the woods I looked at Krystal and said, "Strip. I want to see my gorgeous wife naked under the full moon before changes into her beautiful wolf."

I could see a blush forming on her cheeckbones as she stood under the full moon, and could also feel her anxiousness through our bond, as her heartrate picked up.

She stood statue still for a moment, before she cleared her throat and whispered, "I need help getting out of this dress."

I didn't need to be told twice. My mate just practically outright asked me to undress her. Here under the mooon and stars, hidden within the forest. Her green eyes sparkling with wonder, nerves, love, and something that looked like lust.

She was the most beautiful creature I had ever laied eyes on, and ever would. I've thought it since the moment I looked through her window from the forest, ten years ago.

It took me two big trides to reach her, and grab her small waist between my two hands. She looked up at me, taking a shaky breath and then turned around in my arms, pulling her hair over her shoulder and out of the way for me to undo the buttons and laces at the back of her dress.

I triled kisses down her now exposed neck, causing her to shiver under my touch. I reached the spot where our mark laid on her soft skin, at the spot between her neck and shoulder. I kissed it deeply, devouring it with my lips and tounge, wanting to give her pleasure. I was rewarded with a soft moan that escaped her lips, as she leaned her body closer to mine.

I freed one of my hands from her wiast to start unbuttoning the top few buttons that led down to where the laces were as I finished unknotting the laces, her dress became looser and started sliding down her waist. I helped her step out of the white gown, and turned her around to face me. She was left standing in a white lacy and very see through bra, and tight lacy white boyshorts, that hugged her curves.

She looked absolutley breathtaking. She looked that way in anything, but right now standing under the full moon after saying our vows to become husband and wife and officially making her Luna of The Moon River pack, I wanted to take her right here, and right now.

But I wanted our first time to be perfect, so I scolded myself and my wolf and decided to wait until we got to the cabin. But not before asking her to take the rest of her clothes off.

"But what about you? It's not fair that you're fully clothed and I'm practically naked." She said as she gained some courage and looked into my eyes.

I let out a deep laugh, "Ahh, so you want to see me naked then? All you have to do is ask. Would you like to help?" I whispered as I leaned in closer to her ear.

She let out a small giggle as she reached her tiny hands up to my chest. She pushed my black suit jacket off of my shoulders, letting it drop to the ground. Next she moved to unbutton my shirt. I could feel her heartrate pick up, as did mine. Her hands were shaking and she was breathing heavily.