29

3658

I had just gotten off the phone with Belle when I decided to get in my pajamas and meet Travis for another night of ours.

Okay Krystal... now that we know Travis is a man... a sexy man, we need to really pay more attention to what we wear to bed.

We can't be wearing long Johns and baggy sweatshirts anymore...

Okay...

Yoga pants.

Perfect.

What guy doesn't like a girl in yoga pants?

Let's hope Travis is no exception and that my body looks good enough in em.

Okay... Yoga pants and... an Abercrombie sweatshirt that I borrowed and never gave back to Mia? That was honestly too tight on me?

No... I would look rediculous... it's freezing so I gotta wear something warm.

I guess my green flannel shirt with a long sleeve shirt underneath and my black leather jacket over it would complete the look.

Atleast my rear was still visible. My jacket came to rest right at my hips, so the yoga pants still did their duties of making my behind look pretty good, if I do say so myself.

Once I was finished with my "as sexy as sleep time clothes will allow" outfit I headed downstairs.

Down instead of up?

I was sick of watching him from afar. I needed to be closer.

So I figured I could spend the night on my back deck.

I went put the back door and looked to the spot where Travis normally laid in the forest waiting for me.

Except I didn't see him.

My mouth turned down into a frown.

Well that was disappointing.

I guess I do could still watch the sky tonight even if he wasn't there to watch with me.

"Why so glum? Turn that frown upside down." I heard a low voice chuckle from the tree line.

I jumped in surprise.

I didn't even notice man-Travis was leaning against a tall pine tree, hidden  within the darkened shadows of the night.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you, I just wanted to see you smile." He said shyly looking down at the ground.

He emerged from the trees wearing dark black jeans that tugged at his lower body, causing my heart rate to quicken it's pace.

Those jeans left almost nothing to the imagination. They gripped his hips and backside like they were trying to win an award for 'who can hug the tightest'.

He was wearing a dark navy blue thermal shirt with a tight leather jacket on top.

He looked like he stepped out of a magazine ad.

This is not the type of man that should be walking towards me.

He started walking over to where I was standing on my back deck.

I started to panic.

Now I'm realllllyyyy glad I chose something sexier than my ugly thermals and an old stained Yankee's sweatshirt.

I tried to act natural and thing of something to say.

He beat me to the punch, "Let's sit." He motioned with his hand to the back porch where there was a bench and some chairs.