7

▪▪▪

I followed her to her friends house and waited for her.

I waited for her to come out with her friends and get into the blonde ones car.

Hmmm. I wonder where they are going?

I ran to catch up with the white car.

I followed them to the edge of Trenton. Right to where our town and Greendale meet.

They pulled into a seedy club parking lot.

Ughhhh. Ewww. This place was terrible.

It was one of those raving dance clubs that served alcohol to underage teenagers.

I growled in annoyance.

Damnit. I bet there were loads of idiot drunk guys in there.

And if one of them dares to lay a finger on my mate I will kill them.

I will rip their throats out.

I waited and waited for my mate to come out of that wreched club.

I knew it had been hours because the moon had risen to its peak and the stars slowly moved throughout the sky.

My head shot up as I heard the door to the club slam open.

She walked out.

Hysterical, frantic, and crying.

What the fúck happened in there?

I swear if someone did something to hurt her they will fùcking pay.

She stompped through the parking lot and towards the street, closer to where I was.

"Oh, of course! Of fùckingcourse you are here... Why wouldn't my grreatt and ppowerful wolf be here to save the dayy." She slurred. She was drunk.

"Yuuppp, of corse, my stalker wolf follows me here, and waits for me in the woods to SAAAVE THE DAY!!!! WOOOO!" She starts cheering.

She then bows down in a sloppy, but respectful gesture. "Thank you kind sir. For saving me. My hero, rescuing me in distress."

I roll my eyes in anoyance, but bark in ammusment.

"OH. He speaks! Thank you for gracing me with your words!" She said sarcastically.

She started stompping away and towards the main road. Grumbling and slurring under her breath. She tripped and stumbled over her own feet, almost falling over.

I started to follow behind her. She turned around to glare at me.

"What are you doing Wolf?" She asked.

"Why do you keep following me?" She cotinued to stomp away back towards home.

She kept tripping over things in the road. I grumbled loudly and nudged her leg with my nose.

Her body connecting with mine sent electric sparks through my body, and I know she felt them because she jumped and almost fell again.

"WHAAT!?" She spat.

I growled at her attitude. I jumped on my hind legs up to her hight, which wasn't much taller than my wolf form. I gently grabbed the back of her dress with my mouth and manouvered her onto my back so she was sitting on me.