15

I couldn't belive any of this was happening.

First, my mate almost fell of her roof, luckily I was here to catch her.

Then she starts realizing I understand her.

I can be so naivé sometimes. So dumb.

I shouldn't have let her see.

But she's so beautiful it's hard not to react when she speaks to me.

One thing led to another, one question after the other, and now she's guessed correctly that I am a man in a wolf's body.

I knew this day would come, I just didn't know when.

But now here I am, sitting next to her in front of a blazing wood fire she started in her fire pit; with multiple blankets, and her winter coat around my wolf shoulders.

I can already feel the electrical sparks coursing through my veins, changing me from wolf to man.

My girl was literally going to freak. This mut be some crazy a$$ shìt to witness as a human.

I could feel my bones start to crack, reshaping into my human form.

By now my mind was reeling and everything was startig to get fuzzy, and hazy like it always did when I changed.

"T..T..T..Travis?" Asked a shakey voice.

I turned to the beautiful voice, unfurrowing myself from my couched wolf-like position.

I was now face to human face with my mate for the first time in 10 years as a human.

"Krystal." I said, breathlessly.

"Oh my God of God's. It actually worked. Like, your a real man. A human man." She stated in disbelief.

"Umm.. yeah..." I said matter of factly.

I forgot how beautiful she was when looked at through my human eyes.

I was always mesmerized by her beauty. It never ceased to amaze me.

The fire was still blazing but I was shivering.

I realized how cold it still was, and how unnatural it was for me to be out in the freezing winter as a man, naked; nonetheless.

I wrapped the blankets tighter around my body while my teeth continued to chatter.

"You're still cold." She stated rather than asking.

"Yes. It's not normal for me to be out here in the winter as a man. Naked none the less, fighting my wolf gene."

"Wait. What? You don't have clothes on?" She asked sounding suprised.

I laughed at this, "Umm... yes...Did you think I had clothes on underneath my wolf body?" I replied.

She looked completly mortifed. "Ermm...Well now that you mention it, I honestly hadn't given it much thought. Because I didn't even think this was plossible. HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!?" She was starting to ramble, but I thought it was cute.

"Listen, I know you have a lot of questions, but I don't have a lot of time. If I stay out here in the cold I won't be able to fight it much longer. I will turn back to a wolf. It hurts to fight this hard." I said.