40

The rest of today was spent without Travis, preparing for tonights ceremony. He said I needed to be with the women of the pack and my mother and friends Belle and Mia, while he was with his father, grandfather and the rest of the males in his pack.

Travis' Mother Tracy and his Grandmother Helen brought me a beautiful ivory colored dress that had beads and embroidery swen all over it. It somehow fit like a glove. The materal was satin and flaired out at the bottom, while it was fitted with laces, like a corset at my waist.

"Does is have to be so... extravagent?" I asked. "It's so fancy, and beautiful, and must have been expensive, I don't think I can accept it.

"Well, you must. It is passed down from one Luna to the next, with a little altering for each new Luna of course. And when you have pups and your son finds his mate, you will give this to her." His grandmother said with a warm smile. His mother was behind me tying the laces up my back.

Belle and Mia were busy doing my hair and makeup. Mia had curled my hair into thick spirals and pinned some of it up with jewled clips. Belle didnt add much to my face, only a little blush and mascara. While my mother stayed out of the way, but looking on in what looked like bewilderment or shock.

"You look beautiful sweatheart. You're going to make Travis a very happy man." My mother told me with tears welling up in her eyes.

"Thanks Mom."

"She's right Krys, you look amazing." sadi Belle "Hell yeah you do!" came from Mia.

We spent the rest of the afternoon finishing up, and then finally relaxing once everyone was ready.

Everyone besides me was wearing soft pink, blue and green colored dresses. Both my Mother, and Travis' had on pink, while Travis' Grandmother wore a light green dress, and Belle and Mia were in matching soft pink dresses.

Everyone looked beautiful and really fancy, that I was starting to think this Luna enduction ceremony was a more important affair than they were all making it out to be.

7:30 pm came around fast and we were all to start walking to the place in the woods where the ceremony would take place at 8 pm.

My mother pulled me aside and handed me dangly vintage loking saphire earrings. "These were my mothers, and her mothers before her, and now I want you to have them sweetie." I sucked in a shocked breath. "Wow, Mom, they're beautiful! Thank you." I replied, while she put them in my ears. She gave me a kiss and started walking with the rest of the group.

Travis' Mother came up to me and handed me a white fur vest, "Here Krystal, it's still cold out so I'd like you to borrow this vest of mine. I think it goes perfectly with your dress as well." She smiled as she helped in into the vest.

I then felt a cold string of pearls go arounf my neck from someone behind me. It was Travis' Grandmother. "I forgot to give these to you while we were getting dressed. These pearls are very old and have been handed down through the family for generations. Each new Luna holds on to them, and there is no one more deserving than you to have them." She finished clsping the necklace around my neck and then walked ahead of me to catch up with my mother and Tracy.

Belle and Mia caught up with me next, each holding a bracelet. The one in Belle's hand was Blue, like the Blue of Travis' eyes. and the one in Mia's hand was Green, like my eyes. They were vintage looking tennis braclets, each with its own color of crystals. "We thought you should have jewlery that matched your and your lover wolfman's eyes," Mia said. "So we had these new braclets especially made for you." Belle said as she clipped her Blue braclet to my wrist. "Guys, this is way to much. These look like they costed a fortune. I can't accept these." I told them truthfully. They were way to beautiful and expensive to be worn on me, just like the dress and the rest of the things my family has given me.