18

Dom Larson.

WWWHHHAAAAATTT

THE

HECK!?!?!?

Why did this shit always happen to me?

I was planning on never calling this idiot back and never ever seeing him again, and avoiding him like the plague if I had to.

But now that he was inside my house that would be kinda hard.

"Hi Krystal." He said shyly, while looking down at his feet and holding his hands behind his back.

That wasn't the super cocky and confident Dom I had grown to hate.

"Uhmm... hi Dom." I said, not in the mood to start any conversation.

He looked up at me with his light chestnut colored eyes.

Ugh.

He did still look like a goddamn model that stepped out of the Abercrombie ads.

No.

No.

No. Krystal, you hate him.

"Look, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean any of those things last night. I was, I was just upset that you wouldn't hear me out. And that you were basically rejecting me. And I'm so sorry. I would have never hurt you. I just wanted you to see how much I really like you. And I can't get you out of my head..."

My eye brows shot up in surprise.

He was about to keep going but I cut him off.

"No. Dom. I don't think you care. I'm just a challenge for you, because I won't give into your pretty boy bullshit at the drop of a hat. You can't just expect me to kiss you back after that shit you pulled at the club? And all the while your piss drunk. And then get so pissed I reject you, you grab me and tell you I owe you because you've done something for my image... who the hell do you think you are?" I said calmly but inside I was still furious.

"Ugh. No. Yes. I fúcked up. But I would never hurt you. I just wanted you to accept my apologies and see how much I was trying to get you to understand. I'm really sorry Krystal. There is no good explanation for the way I acted and I'll live the rest of my life regretting how I treated you. And.... uhh... well I don't know what else to say, but here..."

He held out the hand that was behind his back.

He had about 2 dozen light pink and red roses.

I'd be blind if I didn't think they were beautiful... even if roses weren't my favorite.

This is when I noticed the bandage in his other hand.

He had white gauze wrapped around his wrist and hand. The gauze was slightly blood stained, showing that Travis really did mess him up.

Well, that was no one's fault but his own.

"These reminded me of you." He said shyly. "Beautiful, but dangerous."

"I don't think I'm the dangerous one Dom." I replied, but accepted them anyway.

"Thank you." I said.

"Okay... so I know roses don't make up for anything but if you'll let me try, please let me try to make it up to you. Come bowling with me and Callum and Mia tonight. Were gonna get some pizza and watch how shitty Callum is at bowling." He said with a light laugh.

"But I really want you to come. That's the important part. I just... really want you to see I'm not out to just screw you and leave you. I want to try to get to know you... and well... be... with you... and I've never done that... so... I uhh don't even know where to start, but I really hope you'll consider giving me a chance." He said sadly. He was looking down at the ground again.