«intro»

___________________

BEST     VIEWED     WITH

BEST     VIEWED     WITH . . .  
( BACKGROUND )      BLACK
( FONT )     TIMES NEW ROMAN
( F. SIZE )     BIGGEST

_________________

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

_________________

DESCRIPTION
______

After a rough start to Catgirl's time on the team, she finally feels like she can move on from her past and can put her brother's memory to rest with his killer behind bars.

When she just thinks she can actually be happy again, she realizes that Rogue might not have acted alone. What happens when she realizes she is being watched? And what happens when she realizes that she can't run from the rest of her past like she wanted?

Nightwing just wants to help her stay safe, but he doesn't know the whole truth about Cat's past. What happens when he realizes she kept more from him that her brother's death? and what happens when he realizes the person she is running from is hunting her now?

___________________

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

_________________

WARNINGS
______

death. mature language. violence. kidnapping. stalking. torture.

___________________

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

_________________

A/N:
______

welcome to my book!

this is the second book in the catgirl series and while i know sequels are not super popular, this book has an amazing plot. and don't worry, there is still flirting and teasing with dick and brooklyn so the fact they are together isn't a draw away!

i edited the first book a while ago so if you haven't read that in a while, I did add NEW chapters and CHANGED some things if you want to reread it to catch some things I changed in this.

i did add NEW chapters for this book as well so i hope you like it! please please vote and comment and tell me what you think because that's what keeps me motivated!!!

this book is dedicated to my little sister that helped me focus and would sit with me to read and edit this book. she didn't have to do it, but she was literally the only reason I finished and didn't give up. It's brought us closer together so I am very grateful for that.

finally, I ask that you give my other books a chance. I will be editing all of them, but none of them were in worse condition than this one.

I have a jason todd story I love
and spin off for brooklyn set in bart's timeline (this is a much darker brooklyn then you are used to seeing!!!) and both have amazing plots. give it a chance :)

i also just started a tim drake book and the third book for this series so you have a lot more to read if you want!!
_____________
thanks for reading, don't forget to vote & comment !!

xoxo, author