«chapter six: a bomb going off»

___________________

___________________

CATGIRL'S POV

"What did I just do?" I ask after I leave the room, regretting blowing up on the boy.

"You just burned Arsenal." Artemis shrugs like it was nothing. "Don't worry, Red Arrow and I used to fight all the time. It actually took longer for you to snap, than me."

"Is that supposed to help?" I question. I do feel a bit bad about it, but at the same time I don't.

He wasn't nice or respectful, I was even respectful to Aqualad when I first joined. Not so much Nightwing, but that's what we did. You can't have everything.

"It was either you or Nightwing. You saved Arsenal from a lot of pain, and Nightwing from a lot of explaining." Wally speaks up. "He was about to snap."

"I guess," I say, but I'm not so sure Dick would have actually hurt Arsenal.

I could tell he was mad, but Wally is probably over exaggerating the lengths Dick would go to defend me. Him even defending me at all was enough for me.

Speaking of the devil. He walks in, sighing as he does so, "Well, that's taken care of."

"What did you do?" Wally asks, his tone almost like a scolding mother, but underneath I could tell he was excited to know what went down.

"Nothing." Wally puts his hands on his hips making Dick chuckle and raise his hands in the air, "Nothing, promise. I gave him what he wanted and he left."

"That's all you did?" Wally questions again.

"That's all I did." Nightwing nods in confirmation.

"Boring," Wally huffs under his breath, causing me to smile slightly.

"Did he say anything else?" Artemis questions, cocking her head to the side, ignoring both of us.

"No." He replies quickly, putting on an innocent face.

"He just left." Artemis states and gives him a hard look as she crosses her arms over her chest.

"Yup," He looks at me as I look away from him. I don't want to talk about anything, not right now.

"Well, I am going to le-" I stop when I hear the voice of the computer.

'Recognize:Aqualad-b02'

"Wally, could you go greet him." Nightwing says in a weird tone, one that means Wally probably should just do what he suggests.

Wally seems to understand, "Yeah, Artemis, you coming?" Without another word, they both leave, only glancing at us before they completely disappear out of the way Nightwing came.