«chapter ten: surprises»

___________________

___________________

CATGIRL'S POV

"Gah!" Wally shouts, groaning even more as he rubs his face and then tries to look back at the work in front of him.

I watch him with amusement, "What's wrong buddy? Forgot to study?"

He turns to me and points, "You, shh."

"You two couldn't push off the finals forever." Artemis says next to me. In this case, I think we are the 'bad guys' making Wally and Dick study.

"We could try." He mutters and looks at Dick, "We can right?"

"Duh, we-" I give him a look,-"can't. Gosh, Wally what are you thinking?" He glances to me again, giving me a cheeky smile as he rubs his neck.

I roll my eyes, "Good boy."

"That is so wrong." Wally says looking at us and the fact that Artemis and I don't have anything to do.

"Hey, if I had to take the test than you do too." I cross my arms.

"But you're smart." He huffs.

"You are too, Mister Chemistry," I wave my hand in the air to dismiss his comment.

"I'm smart too," Dick says, because neither Wally nor I were paying attention to him now.

"Umm, sure," I tease, causing him to pout.

"Take that back," He raises an eyebrow at me, leaning in closer.

"Make me," I dare him, knowing he wouldn't do anything in front of his friends.

"Eww," Wally says, making our heads snap to him, "they are flirting." Wally complains very loudly to Artemis.

"Are not." We say together before we share a look at the fact that we said the same thing.

He rolls his eyes, "Sure, anyways..." he pouts at Dick.

"Aww, Wally." Dick whines, avoiding his gaze, "That's not fair. Ok ok, how about-"

"Unbelievable." Artemis and I sigh, because it's as if our boyfriends are actually dating each other.

"Ok, fine, we will take it," Wally gives in, Dick nodding along with him.

"Good," Artemis nods before she smirks, "Now, what are we doing later?"

"Studying." I smirk, causing Dick and Wally to look at me unamused. "Ok, no studying, what are you guys doing?"

Artemis looks to me then, "Do you not know?"

"Not know?" I question. Artemis' eyes go to Dick and then to me, causing me to look to him expectantly, "What do I not know?"