Chapter 7 - izzy

Maddie's POV

I look at my phone and glance over at Lexington. "It's him," I tell him as he sighs.

"Are you going to fucking answer it? Seriously?" he asks perfectly calm as I smile and throw my phone on the bed.

"No, I loved what we did. It was perfect, I loved it. I couldn't have imagined doing this with anyone else but you Lex" I tell him as I kiss his lips. "I want this with you only, it's never felt right before," I tell him as I rub his cheek.

"Bend over the bed then" he spits out as I look. "What?" I ask as he nods, "Bend over the bed" he tells me stepping out of the way.

"What if I don't?" I ask as he laughs. "You're going to. Because you'll want to fuck again and I'll hold out on you if you don't." He tells me as I sigh.

I slowly smile and walk over to the bed before bending over it. My ass is in the air when I feel him step in behind me and shove his dick between my asscheeks as I moan.

"What did I tell you I'd do to this ass when you were mine Maddie?" he asks as I sigh and smile. "Spank me," I tell him as a harsh slap lands on my ass. He spanks me four times, each getting softer until I'm so wet it drips onto his dick. He immediately lifts me into his arms and flips me over as I grin.

"That's it?" I ask him as he laughs and drops on the bed with me on his waist. "For now. Open your legs." He demands as I gladly open my legs for him. In the spend of two minutes, I'm screaming his name from him sucking on my clit.

But before he can grab another condom I push him off of me and drop to my knees in front of him. I slowly take him into my mouth and grip his tattooed thighs as he groans my name. When I look up at him from sucking his dick, I just know that this is what I want.

I think I'll end up falling in love with him.

And the entire rest of the day is spent fucking in every position possible until my pussy is so sore I can't move.

____

When I wake up in the afternoon Lexington is asleep across my chest slightly snoring in my ear. I smile as I smell his hair and rub the side of his fully tattooed back and arms. Today was the best day of my life, I've never felt like that before and now, I never want to go back. I think that I've been waiting for this because I knew I was missing something in my relationship with Paxton. But Lex, I don't feel like I'm missing anything other than the years of being together.

And I'm okay with that because this is what I want. I want this with him.

But that's when the reality of what we've done hits me. I've fucked my dad's trainee, I've slept with a man I've only known for a few days and I've ultimately become what I've never wanted to be a one-night stand. I know I like Lex a lot more than I want to let on, and now that he's fucked me, he probably doesn't want me anymore.

I hate this feeling. I slip out of his bed and I redress as quickly as I can. I know he'll sleep for at least six more hours. We didn't actually sleep until two and he was super tired after work. Which means I have enough time to get away and the only way I can is to see Izzy. So I do what I'm best at and run. I leave his house holding my sore asscheeks and get my home in record time before booking a flight for an hour and showering my newly fucked body.

I scrub his scent off and bury my clothing in the bottom of my dirty clothes hamper before I redress and start packing my bags. I'm Emmy's only aunt, so of course, I've been bringing baby clothes and matching pajamas for when I go see Izzy, so I pack those up too. I'm done in fifteen minutes when I head downstairs. My mom knew I was going to see Izzy on my break so she's not surprised when she kisses my cheek and tells me she loves me. I tell her to make sure Dad's okay when I'm gone before she drives me to the airport and drops me off.