Chapter 29 - making love

Maddie's POV

When Lex and I finally get home we're exhausted. I strip out of my clothing and shoes after taking Tebo out to use the bathroom. He's laying on our bed while I step into the shower. I feel Lexington behind me and I step out of the way and let him have the showerhead as I grab my shampoo.

I don't really speak to him as we shower and I think it's because eleven at night and I'm sleepy. I'm yawning while washing my body. Normally we'd be making sex jokes right now but we aren't. It's because tomorrow I'm going to be crying my eyes out.

I slip out of the shower when I'm done, and I quickly dry my body before slipping on his tee and brushing my teeth. I apply a little bit of facial lotion and then go and lay down in the bed. I face-first into the pillow, with my naked ass in the air when Lex walks in with his shorts on. We brushed our teeth together in silence and now it's just silence.

I'm laying back into the sheets and cut the tv on silent as he walks in. He sits on the end of the bed as he pets Tebo on the head and rubs his back a little. His shoulders are tan and prominent as I watch his back.

And I'm staring at his back when I realize what I want. I move over to the end of the bed and rest my cheek on his shoulder as I grip his arm.

"What's up?" he asks as I rub his arm. "Hey, Lex?" I ask as I sigh.

"What is it?" he asks as I rub his tattooed back under my hand.

"Can we have sex?" I ask as he laughs. "Why are you asking?" he asks flipping around and pushing me into the sheets.

"Not just fucking" I whisper as he rubs my cheek in his hand. "I mean, can we-, make love" I whisper as he rubs my face softly.

"We have" he smiles as I shake my head no. "Lex we haven't," I tell him smiling and rubbing his cheek. "Yes we have, all those times?" he asks as I shake my head no.

"Maddie" he demands as I smile. "You've never made love?" I ask as he sighs. "And apparently you haven't either" he smiles as I laugh.

"Let's do it" I smile back. "Let me on top. I want to" I tell him as he sighs and flips over. I'm never on top much, unless I've really teased and messed up with and he's pushing me by fucking me until I can't walk. Even though that's not really my punishment, I love it.

I flip on top of him as I place his hands on my hips. "Take it off" I whisper as he slips his shirt off of me. I slip his shorts off as I lean towards him and kiss him softly. I grip his jaw and tease him as he sighs. He tries to speed it up but I stop it, "Slow" I whisper pulling away and rolling my hips on his.

"Now look into my eyes," I whisper gripping his jaw in my hand. I move my hips on his hardened member and he sighs gripping my hips and pulling me towards him, "Slow." I whisper again as I rub my hands over his shoulders and down his chest. I grip his head as I kiss down his neck and I know he's testing his patience as he pushes my hair off my neck and starts kissing down it. I smile as he realizes the pace I'm setting.

I pull away and kiss his lips softly before he pulls away looking into my eyes while rolling my hips on his. He starts rotating them on his hardness as I smile and grip his waist.

"See?" I ask as he smiles and leans up kissing me. I kiss him softly, setting the tone for five minutes of intense making out before rolling a condom on him. I slip down onto him while we never lose eye contact even though it's nowhere close to how intimate we've ever been. We've definitely gone farther than this, but this feels different.

"I love you" I whisper onto his lips rolling my hips onto his hips softly as he holds my ass opening my thighs. He sinks in farther going so slow he keeps brushing my clit as I grip his face and kiss him. I moan into his mouth as he teases me on purpose.