Memories

During that dream, he truly saw how he changed. He was gentle, loving, and sometimes vicious. He always cared about the people of the empire, took care of them as if they were family. Played with kids called the elderly grandma and grandpa, knew almost all the uncles and aunties in his fief. 

His family was very popular among the people because in his dad's fief poverty didn't exist.

It was not only him who was talented in his family, all the kids were talented. His father only had had two wives and he loved them both equally and he knows his mothers love each other too. The wives gave birth to twelve children and he was the youngest thus he was doted upon the most. His mother was the first wife Yin Boa Ai, she gave birth to eight children, you could see where his fertility came from, While the second wife Chen Jia Hui gave birth to four children. 

All his siblings also doted on him the most, so when he was lacking minerals to make paint his first brother and second sister went to Li forest to search some for him, and with how lucky they were they discovered a mine. 

His father didn't use the mine for his benefit but hired people to mine and trade the stones and jewels with other kingdoms and empires, and with that income and other incomes he took care of his fief, causing the rate of poverty to go down little by little in the fief till it was completely gone, that is why the people helped his son with the rebellion in his last life.

He won't let the people suffer as much as they suffered in his last life, he will take care of everybody including Father Emperor. 

The Emperor was not dead yet in this life, and he has a chance to save him. The father emperor is alive and healthy and will be coming back in three weeks. 

Father emperor gave the throne to his son and went to the north to subdue the bandits with his father seven years ago though his father comes back yearly the emperor doesn't or maybe they don't let him for fear of him refusing to go back and stay with his wife. Father Emperor didn't know anything about how the marriage between him and the emperor is since he told his dad not to disclose anything, but he knew how much Father Emperor cares for him seeing what happened in his past life.

                                                             ............

"Lui'er what are you in a daze for." Asked the princess worried.

"I'm fine Chyou Ai." Responded Lui Quiaqio finally snapping out of his thoughts, he kept on thinking about his last life and things that needed to change, almost forgetting to listen to Chyou Ai.

"You kids have been talking for quite a while now how about you go rest the sky is already dark." Said the empress dowager on her seat while yawning.

"Your right mother, you and Ai'er may not see me next week since will be preparing for the banquet," Said the empress as he agreed with the empress dowager.

He's been here for about five hours and talked about everything with the princess and empress dowager. The princess cried and complained a lot, and he also cried. He missed his best friend, the crazy and willful princess who didn't live up to anybody's expectations except her own. He will make sure the ending she has this time is a happy one.

After their farewell, the empress called Li Dani and the maids and made their way to the empress's palace, but the empress stopped after seeing a lantern with a beautiful magnolia flower on it and fell in trance, he remembered one of his painful memories with that man.

'Your majesty look what I've made for you!' The empress said with a bright smile while showing his beautiful lantern with a rose pattern on it.