Siblings

As soon as the reunions were made, the empress led them to the palace for the banquet. The whole time the empress and his father were inseparable. They kept on talking about what happened, and the things that they missed or they were not with each other. The kids also got to know their grandfather, and the whole banquet basically went like this.

The whole time the emperor felt awkward because both the grand emperor and the general were giving him death glares. He felt like he was outcasted by everyone that truly mattered. His mom and siblings weren't even willing to spare him a glance.

The emperor and his siblings had been very close to each other since they were children. The crown prince had always been the loving responsible big brother while they were his cute younger siblings whom he needed to care of.

For example, prince Zihao had always been the most spoiled one out of all the siblings and wanted nothing but the best and the crown prince always made sure that he did get the best of the best when the emperor wasn't here. So the siblings had always had a very good bond until the empress married Noble Lady Shu. It was like this caring big brother had become a whole other person. When he first found out about his big brother's personality change he didn't want to believe it but after seeing his big brother for himself he no longer called him 'gege' anymore because such a cruel person could not be his gege. 

It was the same for Princess Ehuang. She was always very timid and was also very close to the empress dowager and basically grew up at the empress dowager's palace. Since she was very timid the crown prince had basically become her speaker and protector. Whoever bullied Princess Ehuang would face the wrath of the crown prince. When she came out that she liked girls and was looking for potential wives the officials went crazy and it was the crown prince who stood up for her at the time. It's not that girl couples were not accepted it's because it was rare, and the one who was asking that was a princess so it was deemed improper, but of course, the crown prince did not care and let his little sister marry whom he wants.

It was no different when it came to Princess Chyou Ai. Princess Chyou Ai had always liked swords and martial arts since she was a child, but the officials did not think that this was proper for a princess, so the crown prince held a martial art contest in his name and made them compete with princess Chyou Ai instead, and made her beat every single official's son that participated. It was since that day Chyou Ai started admiring this big brother of hers so much, but when she found out about what he was doing to her best friends, her respect for him no longer existed. That was not the gege he knew.

Though the bond is a little different between Prince Yinwei and the Crown Prince it was still just as special. Prince Yinwei had been born a genius, so he never easily made friends because he was too smart and nobody could actually understand him. With him being so smart people even started spreading the rumor that he could usurp the throne, but Yinwei didn't care about that, all he wanted was somebody who understood him, and the crown prince was just that person. The Crown Prince listened to him and his ideas and even implant them sometimes. The two had a very great bond but they are kind of distant now because of what happened between him and Quiaqio. Though he still stayed around the emperor it didn't mean that they were still as close. The emperor had ruined the closeness they had.

The emperor finally felt what it felt like to be alone after a long time of getting everything and anyone he wanted. He lost all of his sibling's love. His parent is very disappointed in him, and the people view him as a bad parent and husband. He really felt stupid right now.

"Dawdty awe ywoo otay? Whay you here alwone?" Tao'er asked as he approached his legs and started to crawl up to seat.

Question of the day.

Cats or Dogs