Filming pt 5 (smut)

I promise this is the last big jump we will have in a while :)
{two months later}

"Hi beautiful ladies!" I heard Chris say as he came into the condo. I was sitting with Mariana on the floor.

Chris had started filming but I hadn't started yet. I used Mar's little hand and waved at Chris.

I looked at my handsome husband. His dark hair was a little messy from his wig and he had a shaven face.

Chris came over and kissed my now blonde hair again. I had taken out the dye and gone back to natural for the movie.

Mar grabbed at the toys by the both of us and Chris sat down beside me.

"How was work?" I asked.

"Boring. I only thought of you and Mar." he said.

I looked at him and smiled. I set my free hand on his chin and pulled him into a kiss.

"We need to have sex real motherfucking soon." Chris whispered on my lips.

"I know. I feel like we can she usually sleeps through the night." I said.

"Tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'd like that." I said.

Mariana grasped on my fingers that were around her waist. I looked down and smiled at the baby in my arms.

I heard knocks at the door and Chris got up to answer. Of course it was Lizzie, Anthony, Sebastian, Scarlett, and Tom.

"Mar all your aunties and uncles are here." I whispered.

Everyone came in and sat on the couch. Lizzie came over and rubbed my back.

"Your mama seems stressed ms Mariana." Lizzie said to the baby.

"Can I hold her?" Tom asked while sitting on the floor. Tom was quite frankly the best person with Mar besides Chris and I.

I handed Tom the baby and he sat her in his lap and gave her a few toys. She ended up playing with his hands.

Chris moved me so that I was sitting between his legs. The boys turned on some football and everything felt like home.

Chris wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.

"I love you," he whispered in my ear. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I love you more." I said.

"Jesus Christ do I need to take the baby tonight?" Anthony asked. I looked at him and flipped him off.

"No. It's fine." I said. He wiggled his eyebrows at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Y/n when do you start filming?" Scarlett asked. "I miss you on set."

"Next week. I've got a nanny hired. I'm kinda sad I can't spend all my time with my buddy." I said, referring to mar. Dodgers ears perked up by Chris and I chuckled. "Not you."

"Hey don't hurt my mans feelings like that." Chris said.

I pet dodgers head and set my hand back on Chris's thigh. I pulled out my phone and secretly took a picture of tom with mar.

"You're the cutest aren't you?" Tom said to her. I chuckled at him.

She giggled at Tom as he tickled her belly on the floor. Chris laughed at them.

I grabbed an blanket from the corner and put it over Chris and I. Tom finished up with the baby and brought her over to me. She smiled at me as I opened my mouth at her and gave her a surprised look.