Home pt 15 (smut)

Talk of SA.

{1 week later}

"Yeah but Ma I feel like we're bad parents......Yeah I agree with you.....Yes it's being filmed here, I know I'm happy too.....are you positive.....it's two and a half weeks......yeah Scott's going with Sebastian....okay, thank you again. I love you....bye."

Chris came back in the living room to where I was sitting with Mar.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"She'll take Mar." Chris said.

"Oh good," I said as I brought her to my shoulder. Chris wrapped his arm behind me.

"You ready for another world tour?" He asked.

"No. I wanna be with mar." I said.

"Me too. God I feel like we've been so close because of her." He said.

"Our little saving grace," I said. "Not that we fought often before."

"Not really." Chris said. Mar blabbed her little non-existent words and I smiled and pulled her back to look at her.

"What if we adopted a child. Like not a baby but a kid that needs it." Chris said.

"2020? So that Mar is at least a year old?" I asked.

"I think so. I just feel drawn to kids that need a family and have been in the system for a while." He said.

"Me too. And we might as well help as much as possible." I said.

"Yeah." He said and smiled at me. He kissed my cheek and got up.

"Scott!" Chris yelled.

"What?" He yelled from his room.

"Your dad and uncle are loud." I said to Mariana.

"What do you want for dinner? And where's Seb?" He asked.

"Seb is at the gym. I don't care what we have honestly. You and y/n are good cooks either way." He said. I smiled at that.

"Awesome. I'm ordering pizza then cause I'm kinda craving it." Chris said. "I'm gonna call and then take a shower." He said. I nodded and smiled. He came over and gave me a quick kiss.

"I'm gonna put her down for her nap." I said. He nodded and went into the bedroom.

I put Mar down with her pacifier and she almost immediately fell asleep. I went back to the living room and sat down. I stretched out my back a bit and grabbed the remote.

I got a call.
Allen!

I answered it.

"Hey!" I said.

"Hi honey. How are you?" he asked.

"Good, is something wrong?" I asked.

"Have you checked social media in the past hour?" He asked.

"No..." I said.

"Y/n." He said.

"What?" I asked, putting him on speaker and opening Twitter.

"She's back in the states. She's in New York. God knows where to next." Allen said. I saw my Twitter flooding with pictures of Hayley.

I ran to the door. No paparazzi. I locked the door quickly.

"Shit." I said quietly.

"Just stay calm, don't scare Chris if he doesn't know yet. Meghan knows." Allen said.