World tour pt 20 (smut)

{4 days later, New York}

"Yeah I'm fine. Thanks again lisa." I said.

"Yeah no problem. I don't want you any more stressed than you already are." She said on the phone.

"How is she?" I asked.

"Angelic as always. And Ethan loves to help me babysit you should see him he's so gentle." She said.

"Awe. I cant wait to be home and see everyone, we will have to do a little night together," I said.

"Yes. Okay well I love you, say hi to Chris, take care of yourself, and I'll see you in three days." She said.

"Thanks Lis. Love you too." I said. I hung up the phone and set it down on the counter.

I finished steeping my tea and took a sip.

Chris and Sebastian were at an interview. I didn't have one today and Scott went with the boys.

We were in the penthouse again. I truly loved it here.

I went and sat on the couch and looked out at the beautiful city.

"No but I'm just saying. Imagine Mar in little patriots outfits. We could be a little patriots family that I have envied at those games." Chris said as he walked in with the boys.

"I'd love to see it." Scott said. I turned to the boys and smiled.

"Hi! How did it go?" I asked.

"So good, I missed you though. Glad you got sleep." Chris said and came over behind the couch.

I let my head back to look at him upside down. He kissed my lips softly before pulling back and taking off his jacket.

"If I have to wear one more nice outfit this week I'm gonna crack," Scott said. I laughed at him and Chris took off his belt.

"I'm with you brother." Chris said.

"All of you go change and come hang out with me," I said.

"Yes mrs Evans!" Sebastian said and soluted me before running to his room. I smiled at the boys and set my tea down on the coffee table.

I had gotten out of the hospital fine and was doing a lot better.

The boys came back all in sweats and sweatshirts. They all piled in by me and Chris put a blanket over us.

"Hey by the way, tom and mackie will be over right about...." There was a knock at the door. "Now." Chris said.

He got up and got the door. In came Mackie and Tom. They both had sweats and sweatshirts too.

"Why are we all so cozy?" I asked the boys.

"Cause you're cozy so we can too." Chris said as he came over to the couch, "and we're watching the movie. The girls wanted to make it but they have interviews so you have to deal with us. Sorry."

I did a little happy dance as Chris grabbed the dvd from tom and put it in.

Once it was in Chris crashed on the couch next to me. He wrapped his arm around me and I rested my head on his chest.

The movie started and I watched it.

"You look old as fuck in this." I whispered in Chris's ear. He burst out laughing.

"I hated it." He whispered. "And I have to shave the beard for knives out."

"Hey well at least you can keep your natural hair color," I whispered.

"Will you two stop whispering?" Scott asked.

"You've already seen this mother fucker." I said.

"Yeah but my husband comes on." Scott said.