Boston pt 23 (smut)

This chapter has talk of rape and sexual assault.

{2 days later}

I woke up to shifting in the bed. I was too tired to open my eyes.

"Chris it's like 2 am will you stop tossing and turning?" I asked lightly.

I felt hands at my waist and I looked down.

There was the outline of Chris under the sheets.

"Fuck." I whispered.

Chris pulled my shorts off lightly.

"You okay?" He asked. I moaned lightly as I felt the air hit me.

"Yep." I whispered, now very awake.

I felt his hot breath hit my pussy. I looked down and groaned.

"I had the best dream of you. Doing exactly this. Your thighs against my face. Your delicious pussy in full view. Me making you cum so hard you can't even remember how we got here in the first place." Chris said.

I shut my eyes and let my hands trail under the blankets and pull them off.

There he was. My Chris Evans between my legs. And god he was gorgeous.

Never before had I seen someone so beautiful. His hair was messy and the moonlight cascaded down on his muscular back.

"Fuck Chris." I whispered as he latched his mouth onto me. He chuckled, sending vibrations through me.

I opened my eyes and looked at the ceiling. My hands attached to his hair.

Licking, biting, moaning. I was in heaven.

I looked down at my husband as he worked his magic. He looked at me with those blue eyes that could always give me butterflies.

He brought his hand up and slid a finger inside of me. I moaned louder than before and laid my hand over my mouth.

"Y/n Evans you gotta stay quiet." Chris said. I nodded and he latched back onto me.

I nodded and kept my hand over my mouth. I was close and Chris could tell because he sped up.

My back arched at the simulation. Chris growled at the look of me and continued on me.

"Chris I'm cumming." I whispered. I came hard too. I clenched on his finger and convulsed.

Chris chuckled and lapped me up. I overcame my high and he got off of me.

I laid there, working hard to catch my breath.

Chris came up and I pulled him into a feverish kiss. He moaned and wrapped his arm around my neck, holding me close.

"Fuck you." I whispered and bit his bottom lip. He groaned and I grabbed him and pushed him on the bed. I straddled his lap and removed my shirt.

"You think you can just wake me up like that and expect me to stay all submissive?" I asked on his lips. "The answer is no baby."

"No." He whispered.

"Good boy. Now I can feel that someone really needs me. You want me to ride you?" I asked.

"Yes mommy." He whispered. He knew what he was doing.

"Okay now stay quiet and we will do this." I said.

Chris nodded and I got up to remove his pants. I watched his cock spring free.

"Shit baby." I said. I pumped him a few times and got back on him.

"Fuck me y/n." Chris whined. I slowly sunk down on him and we both moaned.