Boston pt 22

"Y/n l/n Evans what are you doing that is taking so long?" Chris asked.

"None of your business Evans!" I screamed.

I was putting a tampon in and getting mad that I had to put a tampon in.

"We have to go!" He said. I put it in and groaned.

"You are so bossy," I said as I threw everything away and flushed the toilet before washing my hands.

"I'm not bossy I just don't want to be late." He said as I opened the door. I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed my coat.

This was the last week of filming for Knives Out. The both of us had a lot of fun working on set.

"What is up your ass?" I questioned.

"What's up yours?" He asked as we grabbed our things. Scott was sitting at the table with Mariana feeding her. I came over and kissed her head.

"Thanks Scott. Love you." I said.

"Yeah love you too." He said.

I walked out with Chris and got into the drivers seat.

"I can drive." He said.

"I'm not dealing with your fucking road rage." I said.

"What is wrong with you? Seriously you're being a bitch," Chris said as he got into the car.

"How am I being a bitch?" I asked.

"You've been in a bad fucking mood all morning. God are you on your period?" He asked.

"Yeah is there a problem with that?" I asked.

"Yes! Cause if I know that I'll actually be nice to you." Chris said.

"So you won't be nice to me any other time?" I asked.

"No if you're being a bitch for no reason." He said.

"I'm telling you. You bring your ransom attitude home." I said.

"You have the fucking attitude." He grumbled. I huffed and continued driving.

We got to the studio and Chris quickly went to get his makeup done and outfit on. I went on set and sat in his chair.

A few minutes later Chris came over with coffee and a hug from behind.

I huffed and slowly hugged him back and took my coffee.

"Sorry." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you." I whispered.

He gave me a quick kiss before going onto set.

I couldn't stay mad at him. He was too sweet.

................................................

Once the day was over and everyone was packing up I went to Chris's trailer to get him.

He was just putting his Boston hat on as I came in. He was in sweats and a sweatshirt. Even for July it was a very cloudy and rainy day today.

"Hey by the way, please tell me when you are on your period. Like the second of." Chris said.

"Am I that hard to deal with?" I asked sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and pulled me in by the waist.

"Kinda." He said. I rolled my eyes at him and kissed him softly, moving his hat off his head as I did.

He whined and tried to pull away but I kept my free hand at his neck, keeping him in the kiss.