Gala pt 34

{2 weeks later}
"Mamaaaa." I heard mariana say. I was in my room finishing up my makeup.

"Chris you got her?" I yelled.

She came racing in. I had just finished my makeup. Chris came in after her.

"Save me from Captain America hes scary!" Mariana cried. I picked her up and saw Chris with his shield.

Chris put his arms up in defeat.

"You have so many posters and blankets and clothes of me and I'm scary! Mar." Chris whined as he sat on the bed. I kissed her head and looked at my husband.

He dramatically fell onto our freshly made bed. I laughed at him and held Mariana's hands.

"I think you hurt daddy- Captain America." I said to mar. Chris dramatically tumbled from the bed, to falling flat on the floor.

"I've been killed, by my own daughter. How did I die? She's scared of me! I'm captain America!" He said.

"Captain America doesn't have a beard." She said and scrunched her nose at him.

"Yes he does. One time he did." I said.

"But that doesn't count." She said.

"Fine." Chris said. He got up and set his shield down. He went to the bathroom.

"Mommy why are you dressed up?" She asked.

"I'm going to New York with daddy tonight. So are Sebastian and Scott. You get to stay with grandma. Remember?" I said. I kissed her cheek.

"Why?" She asked.

"Your dad and I have a fundraiser. It's called the met gala. We dress up fun and get pictures taken." I said.

"I'm gonna miss you guys." She said and hugged me.

"We will miss you too sugar." I said.

Chris came out of the bathroom, shaved.

(I know it's bad quality but reference

(I know it's bad quality but reference. It's giving ransom but more...Chris)

"Captain America!" She squealed. She ran over to Chris and he picked her up.

"We have the gala." I said.

"It's more formal." He said.

God he was sexy. I could notice other features when he did this. His nose. How plump his bottom lip was. His eyes.

I smiled at him and he came over and pecked my lips.

"Let's get this show on the road baby." Chris said.

......................................................
{the next day}
"Ms l/n what are you wearing to the gala?"

"Chris where's your daughter."