Filming pt 8 (smut)

{1 week later}
"Are you so excited to come on set and watch daddy? Yeah?" I asked Mar as I got her out of the car seat.

I had the day off of filming but I thought it would be nice to visit Chris. I kept her in the carry-on of the car seat and grabbed my backpack and phone before going inside the studio.

Once I got inside I sat down in my chair and took mar out. She quietly cooed and I held her to my body.

"Cut. Great job. Thirty minute break." Joe said.

Chris saw me in his chair and ran over.

"Hi. I missed you." He said and kissed me.

"It's been a couple hours." I said on his lips. He chuckled and kissed Marianas head.

"I missed you too dear." He said and held her little hand with his finger.

He grabbed a chair and pulled it over to sit in. He was in his suit but no helmet.

"You look cute." I said to him. He gave me a playful look and smiled.

"Cute? I'm captain America." He said. I giggled at him.

"I miss your beard now." I said.

"A week ago you didn't." Chris whispered.
"I can show you why you don't miss it."

"Mmm." I said. He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"Who all is here?" I asked.

"The usual. Except our friend didn't come today." He said.

"Awe that sucks." I said. Mar sucked on her thumb so I changed it with a pacifier.

"How does she never cry?" Chris asked.

"Oh trust me. She cries. She's just a daddies girl." I said.

"You two have that in common." Chris said and raised his eyebrows at me. I playfully hit his chest and he smirked.

"Is this baby Evans that Chris won't stop talking about?" I heard Joe say. I looked up and smiled.

"Yeah. Meet Mariana Joy." I said. He smiled at her.

"Hi baby." He said quietly.

"You wanna hold her?" I asked.

"Can I?" He asked. I nodded.

He held the baby in his arms and I awed.

"She's precious." He said.

"She's a gift that's for sure." I said.

"How old is she now?" He asked.

"Three months as of yesterday." I said.

"Already. Wow." Chris said. I nodded.

"She's growing up." I said. Joe smiled and handed her back.

"You can bring her on set whenever you want." Joe said. "But y/n this is your day off! Go enjoy."

"I told her that too. She doesn't listen." Chris said. I rolled my eyes.

"Well Mar is like her mama and likes car rides so we took a drive over here. But I swear she gets bored if she only sees the same three people. But she likes Tom the most." I said.

"Tom as in Holland? Really?" He asked.

"Yes. They're already like best friends." I said.

"That's so cute. Well I have to get back but it's great seeing you." Joe said. I smiled at him as he left.