World tour pt 18 (smut)

{3 days later, Romania}

I woke up hearing the sheets stir.

"Baby what time is it why are you up?" I asked Chris. I tried to turn my body to face him but was stopped by a body between my legs.

"Don't worry about it." He whispered. I felt his warm hands at my thighs and I sucked in air.

"What are you doing?" I whispered. The hotel room was quiet.

"Pleasuring you." He said and took off my shorts. "I haven't been able to in over a week."

"You really don't need to." I whispered as his hands caressed my waistband of my panties. I couldn't even see his head under the sheets.

"You're just so hot while you sleep." Chris said. I moaned quietly.

"I- it's okay. I really am good." I said. Chris lifted his head over in the sheets.

"What's wrong you're being weird." He said.

"I'm on my period. The blood lasts about two days now but the cramps are like four days." I said.

He chuckled.

"Sorry," he whispered. I laughed at him.

"It's okay." I said. He came up and pulled me into a hug. I laughed in his chest.

"You should tell me the second you get on your period." He said.

"I got it earlier but you were already asleep." I said.

He laughed and pulled me closer. I wrapped my leg onto his waist and laid with him.

"It was okay that I tried to do that though right?" He asked.

"Yes oh my god waking me up with head? Fuck." I said.

"Good." He said.

I pulled my head up and kissed his bearded cheek. He smiled and showed his little dimples.

"God you're cute." I said softly.

"I'm so in love with you." He said. I rested my hand on his chest and felt up and down his abs.

"I love you more." I said softly,

"If you keep on touching me like that these sheets will be very bloody and I don't want this to look like a crime scene." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"I could help you." I said softly.

"I feel bad." He said.

"Stop that, or I could put on the strap on." I said softly.

"Do you have it with you?" He asked eagerly.

"I mean yeah but I didn't think you would be that excited," I said.

"I'm really horny." He said. I smiled at him.

"Well." I said and trailed my hand down and dipped my hand into his already bricked up pants. "I could help you."

"Shit you never give warning." He said and threw his head back. I moved my leg down and pulled his cock out of his pants. I moved his sweats and boxers down to give him room.

I slowly pumped his dick in my hand. He threw his head back and I lifted myself up and propped myself up on my elbow.

I watched as his pink tip glistened with precum as I pumped him, his hips meeting with my touch.

"Eager." I whispered.

"Yes mommy." He whispered. He immediately threw his hand over his mouth.

I laughed at him as he did.