New york pt 14 (smut)

{five days later}
"Chris stop I'm tired. I promise I'll get up I just want five more minutes." I said.

"No it's not that. You have to look at her she's so cute" he said. He kissed my cheek. I slowly opened my eyes and turned towards his side of the bed.

There I saw Mar sleeping next to Chris and I on the bed. Her little body was wrapped in her blanket.

"Oh my god." I whispered. I smiled at him and looked down at her sleeping figure.

"She's so precious." He said.

"When did you get her?" I asked.

"About seven. She was crying and once I set her by you she immediately fell asleep." He said.

"Aweee." I said. I brushed my finger across her sleeping figure and smiled.

Chris laid down next to us and kissed my forehead.

"I'm having Scott and Seb come in so that I can watch the show." Chris aid.

"What?" I asked and smiled. "That's amazing."

"You nervous for today?" He asked.

"A little. I feel better knowing you're coming." I said.

"I would never miss my wife hosting a show that constantly makes fun of trump." Chris said. I smirked at him.

"Thank you." I said.

"Go shower. You have to be there at nine." Chris said.

I smiled and nodded. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

I put on some Nicki Minaj to get me pumped up and hopped in the shower.

I showered, shaved, did my skincare, and got all my hair products in.

Chris popped in.

"Sebastian and Scott are here if you wanna say hi before you leave." He said.

"Of course. Where's Mar?" I asked.

"Sebastian has her. I think he missed her."

"Aweee." I said. He came over to me and grabbed my hands.

"Relax your shoulders sunshine." He said. I rolled my eyes and let my shoulders relax.

"Atta girl." He said.

"Don't say that." I said.

"And why not?" He asked.

"Cause you say that in bed." I said. He chuckled.

"Someone's horny." He said.

"Let's just say it's been a long week." I said.

"Well I'd love nothing more than to help you let that stress go but you have to get to the studio." He said. I groaned.

"Okay." I said, already feeling a pool of wetness from him wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I love you though." He said. I smiled as he brought me into a kiss. I sucked in my breath and tried to keep in a moan.

"You okay?" He asked before kissing me again.

"Mhm." I said into the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Are you sure?" He asked as he pulled away.

"Yep." I whispered, looking from his eyes to his lips.

"I see." He said, studying me.

"You see nothing actually." I said, wrapping my towel around my body tighter.

"You're down bad." Chris said. I turned away from him.