Filming pt 9

Warning: talk of rape, manipulation, and illegal drug use

{1 month later}

"Alright people! Two weeks of filming left. Today we have the Steve and Peggy scene and then we have photographers coming in and a few reporters on set." Joe said.

We all broke off and I went to go get some tea.

I put my hair over my shoulder and made my tea before going to sit down.

"Meet me in my trailer in ten minutes?" Chris asked while hugging me from behind.

"I can't look bad in pictures. I love you though." I said. Chris sighed and kissed my cheek.

"Fine. Only because it's picture day," he said.

"Later though?" I asked. He nodded and smiled.

"Okay. Love you." He said and walked off.

I smiled at him and sipped on my tea. I scrolled through social media and all that. About ten minutes later Lizzie came over  and sat next to me.

"How's it going love?" She asked.

"Honestly amazing. How about you?" I asked.

"Really good. I feel like I've been too busy to talk to you." She said. She rested her head on my shoulder and I held her hand.

"Well I love that we can catch up now." I said.

She sighed and rested into me and I wrapped my arm around her.

I sat with her for a few minutes and she sat up.

"I needed that. Thank you." She said. I nodded and kissed her head.

"Love you hun." I said.

"Love you too." She said.

"Anyone seen Steve and Peggy? They were supposed to be ready ten minutes ago." Anthony asked. We all shook our head.

"Chris is in his trailer. I'll go get him." I said. I set down my tea and walked out of the studio.

I walked over to Chris's trailer. His was towards the end.

Once I got to his trailer I went inside.

"Chris?" I asked. No one was around. I wondered where he could've gone.

I looked through the bathroom and bedroom just in case. All I saw was his phone and keys sitting on the table.

It struck me that he always kept his phone on him.

I walked out of the trailer and looked around. Nothing.

I walked over to Hayley's to let her know that we were starting. I had put my anger aside since she had been better this past month.

I knocked on the door but no one came. I checked the door and it was open.

"Hayley. We're starting soon. Also have you seen Chris?" I asked in the trailer. No one was there.

I stepped in and heard something from the bathroom. I put my ear up to it.

"Hayley please. Stop." I heard Chris say from the bathroom.

I heard a slap and I gasped. I tried opening the door but it was locked.

"Open the damn door!" I screamed, banging on it.

"Oh good. Your wife is here. She can hear me fuck you. Torture you. And once I'm done with you I'll beat your girlfriend and drug her just like I did you." I heard Hayley say.