Home pt 32 (smut)

I am making a big jump, this is now set around now in fall 2021, so mar is almost 3.

{1 year later}

"Hey Chris!" I yelled.

"Yes my love." Chris sang.

Chris and I had moved from the LA condo to a nice house on the hills. We both felt that it was safer for Mariana, and each other.

He came in shirtless, with Mar in his arms. He kissed my head and mar grunted to go down.

"Okay big girl." Chris said.

"Dada!" She squealed. He set her down and fixed her little sweater.

"Mar mar!" He said and sat down next to me at the table. I turned my computer to him. Mar pulled on my pants.

"Up." She said.

"Okay." I said. I picked her up and put her on my lap.

Chris looked at the website on my computer.

I wanted to launch a brand for affordable clothes for moms and kids. Some mens too. I needed Chris to look into it.

"I love it. You know I do." He said. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"Now I need you and I in the studio for pictures!" I said to mar.

"Picures?" She asked in my lap.

"Like when you take selfies with mama but they're big cameras." I said. "Daddy will pose too."

"Yay!" She said. Chris and I laughed at our daughter.

"I miss uncles." She said.

"We're leaving for home tomorrow sugar." Chris said.

"Yeah I miss home too daddy." I said in a little whiny voice. He gave me a look and shifted his pants.

"Daddy where's my Cappin America blankie?"

"It's in your room honey." He said. She got off my lap and ran to my room.

"Don't play the little daddy thing on me." He said.

"Why not daddy?" I asked. He rolled his eyes at me.

I leaned over and kissed him softly.

"Mommyyyyy I wanna go see uncle's!" Mariana cried. I broke the kiss and smiled at Chris.

"Come here." I said. She came over with her captain america blanket in hands.

"Let's FaceTime them," I said.

"Daddy come over here." Mariana said. Chris sighed and brought his chair over next to me as I propped my phone up. I picked Mariana up with her blanket and sat her on my lap.

I rang Sebastian.

He answered right away.

"Sebby!" She squealed.

"Miss mar! Tell me baby girl when are you coming home?" He asked.

"Tomorrow." She said and held her blanket close to her.

"Tomorrow oh my lord! Scott did you hear that miss Mariana is coming home tomorrow!" Seb said. The camera faced Scott in the kitchen.

"Hello queen! How are you?" Scott asked.

"Uncle I miss you." She whined.

"I miss you too pumpkin! Your mom and dad are to blame for taking you away." He said.

"Mommy!"

"Don't look at me sweetheart. Your daddy had his special business trip," I said.

Seb laughed.