Boston pt 29 (smut)

"Wake up mamas." Chris whispered in my ear.
That fucking pet name at seven am made me feral.

I opened my eyes lightly to see a showered Chris, just covered with a towel. His hair was damp and messy. I smiled and stretched out, laying on my back.

"Atta girl. Good morning sunshine." Chris said.

"Morning." I whispered.

"Hi." He said and kissed my forehead.

I sat up a bit and watched as he put a pair of boxers on, showing me that fine fucking ass while he was at it.

I think I was starting to understand what morning wood meant. I didn't have it but morning horniness, yeah.

"Stop staring l/n." Chris said as he turned around. I laid my head back on the pillow and pretended to fall back asleep.

"Ohhhh sl you're playing that way?" He asked.

"Shh I'm sleeping." I said and smiled, keeping my eyes closed.

"Well you're lucky you're cute ms lady but we have work." Chris said. I laid onto my stomach in the middle of the bed.

"Ugh." I sighed. "Why."

"Cause then we can do things like pay our bills on this house. Come on pip." He said.

I sighed and rolled over. Chris came over after fully clothed and sat me up.

"Go get ready." Chris said and kissed my cheek.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

........................................................

"Alright. Y'all good?" I asked the boys with Mar.

"Yep." Scott said. Seb nodded. I kissed both of their heads, along with M's.

"See ya." I said.

"Bye!!" Chris said to them.

I walked out with Chris and got into the drivers seat.

We drove to the studio and went to the makeup trailer to go get ready. I got my makeup and wig on while Chris got his makeup on.

(Your wig looks like this)