Atlanta pt 12 (smut)

{2 weeks later}

"Alright. And action." Joe said. I sat in my chair outside and watched the last scene of the movie.

Mar was with Lisa for the week. We had a lot of filming. I had filmed my death and Chris's was next.

"See you in a few." Steve said. Bucky smiled at him.

They cut the cameras and Chris got off of the podium. Cameras started again.

"10. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1." Bruce said. The cameras cut.

"Alright Steve change into the blood stained suit," Joe said. He changed and came back about 15 minutes later.

Makeup artists had put fake blood on his lip and little bruises on him as well.

Steve got into place again.

"Action." Joe said. Steve waited a few seconds for the part where they edit and then stepped down, holding his side. He had his shield in his other hand.

Bucky and Sam ran up and held onto Steve. Steve stumbled down the stairs of the prop and dropped his shield,

"I- I tried to save her. To maybe get her to safety and bring her back to today. I couldn't." Steve sobbed, "Thanos's men shot me, I returned back here. She was left."

Bucky dropped with Steve on the ground. Steve turned to Sam.

"Take it, you deserve it." He said to sam. Sam took the shield.

"Steve stay awake. We will get you help." Bucky said through tears.

"Bucky. Stay strong. It's okay. It's my time. It's the end of my line." Steve said.

"But we're with each other to the end. I need you." Bucky said.

"You're with me to the end of mine. Go out. Live," Steve said.

"Please no." Bucky cried.

"It's okay." He said and closed his eyes. Bucky laid his head down and sobbed on Steve.

"And scene. Great job. And that's a wrap to Engame!" Anthony said.

Everyone cheered and Sebastian wiped his tears away. He helped Chris up and they hugged tight.

I smiled at them and Mackie came over and gave me a big hug. I hugged him back and felt him shake.

"Are you crying?" I asked.

"This was my last day on set with my partner in crime." He cried. I pulled him back and laughed at him.

"It's a good thing we hang out outside of set." I said. He sniffed and nodded.

Chris came over and hugged Mackie.
Sebastian came over and hugged me tight, along with Mark and Lizzie.

We all exchanged hugs, laughs, and tears.

Lastly I saw Chris. He came over and gave me a huge hug, picking me up.

"We did it." Chris whispered.

I smiled and he set me down. I pulled him into a kiss.

"Evans, you have fake blood on you." Sebastian said. I looked down and saw that he got fake blood on my hands and some on my shirt.

Good thing I was wearing black.

I smiled at him and he kissed me again.

"Get a room!" Mackie said. He slapped Chris's ass as he walked by and I pulled away.

"That ass is mine Mackie!" I yelled.

"Mhm. By the way, clubbing tonight?" He asked.

We all agreed.