Boston pt 21

{3 months later}

"Sorry what? That's it?" I heard Chris say on the phone.

I turned around in my chair. We were on set of knives out and I am the producer.

"Okay. Thanks meg. Bye." He said. He looked at me and I raised my eyebrow at him.

He hung up the phone and smiled slightly.

"Y/n is this good?" A costume designer asked. I turned around and looked at a white sweater for ransom. It was a little beat up.

"Perfect," I said. She nodded and walked away.

Chris came up behind me and hugged me tight.

"Whats wrong?" I asked as I rubbed his arm.

"She's arrested." Chris said lightly. "Jury hated her. No justice for her. Nothing."

"What?" I hissed. "How?"

"They didn't want to even put any more thought. Straight to jail." Chris said.

I let my head fall back onto his shoulder.

"This is crazy." I said.

"I know. I love you, but I have to get ready so I'll talk later." He said. He kissed my cheek and stood up straight.

I smiled at him and he went to his trailer. I pulled out my phone and opened Twitter. Immediately there was a picture of Hayley getting into a cop car.

I decided to make a post.

y/nl/nevans: smells like justice to me :)

I posted it and watched it immediately blow up.

I smiled and put my phone down before getting to work on the day.

...............................................................

"Hi mar mar." I said as I came home and saw her crawling. Chris came in behind and I picked her up.

Scott and Sebastian came into the kitchen where we were.

"How was she?" I asked them.

"Angelic. Honey. Did you see socials?" Scott asked.

I nodded and smiled.

Chris kissed my cheek and grabbed all of us beers from the fridge.

"Oh wait." He said as the boys sat down. He grabbed one of Marianas bottles and formula and made her a bottle. He handed it to her and kissed her temple.

She drank it and I smiled at her.

"Did daddy give you a babas?" I asked as I popped open my beer.

She smiled at me and I kissed her head. The boys opened theirs and I set mine down.

"By the way, fuck Hayley atwell." I said. They all cheered and Mar giggled.

"That's right. No one touches daddy or mommy or I swear to god I wouldn't see you again." I said.

"I'd bail you out." Chris said. We all chuckled.

"Jesus Christ if a girl said daddy or even mommy like that I would have to go straight." Scott said.

"Scott!" I scolded.

"Not gonna lie, me too." Sebastian said and laughed.

"Sebastian!"

Chris just laughed.

"You should hear her in bed." Chris said.

"Christopher Robert." I said. He smiled at me and I rolled my eyes.