Florida pt 37

{two weeks later}

"Mommy it's beach day!! Come onnnnn daddy's making food!" Mariana said.

I groaned and turned on the bed as she jumped on it.

Chris and I got drunk last night. And then we had drunk sex multiple times. I was sore and hungover.

"Baby why don't you go get dad and tell him that I don't want to get up yet." I said.

"Daddy's here." Mariana said. I opened my eyes and saw Chris standing in the doorway. Chris laughed at me and I put my head in my pillow.

Chris came over and picked up Mariana before plopping on the bed.

"Mommy doesn't feel amazing." Chris said. I groaned and turned over, laying my head on his lap.

I felt his boner underneath my head and I sighed. Jesus Christ was he ever not horny?

"Christopher." I said.

"Yep." He said, acknowledging that whatever thoughts in his head needed to stop.

"Mommy why don't you feel good it's beach day!" She said.

"Mommy needs a shower and coffee and a shower and she will be good. Now let's go see uncles." Chris said. He got up and I got up with them. Mariana ran out of the room and Chris laughed at me.

I had his shirt and some spandex shorts on. I flipped him off as he took a picture of me.

"Chris." I whined.

He chuckled and pulled me into a hug. I sighed and rested my head on his chest.

"We can't have drunk sex on a trip." I said.

"Not with our daughter here no." Chris said and laughed. I sighed and pulled away.

"I feel like shit." I said.

"I have meds and coffee upstairs. The sunshine might help too." He said. "I can take care of mar on the beach while you just relax. Get all tan, bottomless mimosas, or ice cold water whatever you are feeling." He said. I chuckled and pecked his lips.

"You're the best." I said.

He smoothed out the hair on the top of my head and kissed my forehead.

"You need coffee." He said. I smiled and nodded. We went out to the kitchen and saw Scott and Sebastian with Mariana.

I smiled at them and Scott looked at me with wide eyes.

"Christopher." Scott said.

"Whaaaat?" He asked in a whiny tone.

"Honey sit down and get some water, some aspirin." Sebastian said.

"Do I really look that bad?" I asked as I pulled out my phone.

"Yes." Everyone said.

"No mommy." Mariana said and smiled. I smiled at her.

"Thank you sweetie." I said to her.

I looked at my reflection in my phone and jumped a bit.

"Christopher!" I said and looked at the hickey behind my ear and the dark circles under my eyes.

"I didn't do anything why is everyone yelling at me." Chris said.

"Mariana go to the playroom." Sebastian said. She ran into there.

"It kinda looks like you fucked her to death." Sebastian said.

"I didn't. I have a hickey right here and right here and right here." Chris said, pointing to parts on his body.