Home pt 35

"Who's picking the movie?" Chris asked.

"Ooooh I have one!" Scott said as he came in. He handed me my water that I asked for. I was cuddled up into Chris.

Seb came in with popcorn. I grabbed a blanket and put it on Chris and I.

Scott turned on the conjuring.

"Nooo I hate scary movies." I said.

"But you can do true crime shows?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well it's a true story so you're fine." He said.

.......................................................

I ended up just closing my eyes and burying my head in Chris's chest.

Chris was lightly twirling my hair in his fingers. He really liked scary movies. I didn't know why.

He started to rub my back lightly. He could tell I was anxious about it. I was okay here though.

Chris flinched at a jump scare and I laughed. He sighed and I rested my hand on his lower waist, basically his ass.

Good thing the blanket hid my hand as I put mine up his shirt.

He breathed slowly. I looked up at him and smiled.

"You are gonna get it later." He whispered very quietly in my ear. I hummed in agreement.

"Stop flirting this is an important part." Scott said. I looked at the tv and sighed.

There was a big scream and I moved my head back into Chris's chest. Chris laughed at me and put the blanket on me more.

......................................................

Seb came over and kissed my cheek before heading upstairs.

"Love you y/n/n." He said before heading upstairs.

"Love you too Sebby." I said.

I finished up the dishes and Scott looked at me.

"How do you not age?" He asked lightly. He stared at me and smiled.

"Scarlett's secret skincare that she sent me." I said and laughed.

He smiled and turned to look at the stairs.

"I'm gonna head up," he said.

"Okay. Goodnight." I said.

I heard my phone vibrate from my pocket.

Hubby: come to bed.

Me: bossy

Hubby: come onnnn 💙

I sighed and went to our bedroom. Chris was laying in bed scrolling through his phone.

"There's my girl." He said softly. I smiled and went into my closet to find something comfy. I ended up putting on a sweatshirt and some comfy shorts.

I came out and put my hair up. The only light in the room was the moonlight and Chris's lamp.

Once my messy bun was in I got in bed and plugged in my phone. Chris set his phone down on his nightstand and pulled me in by my waist. I squealed and he buried his face in my neck.

"You watching...or not watching scary movies is the cutest thing ever." Chris said. I rolled my eyes and turned around. I looked into his baby blue eyes and smiled.

"I need to sign onto a movie. I just don't want to." Chris admitted.

"I know. It'll be fine." I said.

"I'm not doing one where I can't be here." He said.

"You know it's okay if it is. I can stay here with mar." I said.

"I can't leave you guys." He said.

"Yes you can. If you need to you can." I said.

He huffed and looked down. He rested his head on my chest. I kissed the top of his head.

"I just don't want things to be like the last time." He said. "The whole tour and fighting and us in Atlanta and everything."

"Christopher Robert we have never been closer before. It's okay." I said.

He groaned and kissed me.

I smirked in the kiss and pulled away.

"I'm serious. If there's something you're interested in, take it." I said.

"I will. If it's in Boston." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I said and kissed his forehead.

......................................................

"Mariana joy do not wake your parents." Scott said through gritted teeth.

"Happy anniversary!" Mariana squealed. She jumped up on the bed.

"Guys I'm sorry." Scott said.

Chris groaned and I opened my eyes.

"You're fine Scott." I said and laughed.

Mariana jumped over to me. She jumped on me and I grunted.

"You are wayyy too energetic." I said. I looked over at Chris who still had his eyes closed. He was laying on his stomach and his face laid on the pillow.

I smiled at him. He had his beard growing back but it was very defined from shaving a week ago.

"Daddy!" Mariana squealed.

"Daddyyy." I whined, mocking mar.

Chris opened his eyes and smiled.

"You two are fuckin annoying." Chris said. His Boston accent was so strong.

"Fuckin annoying." Mariana said, trying to mimic his accent. Chris laughed and I put my hand over her mouth.

"Don't repeat daddy's potty mouth." I said. Chris moved his head to lay on my chest. He wrapped his arm around me as mariana went down and pet dodger.

I let my hands play with Chris's hair. I rubbed his back lightly, rubbing a little harder on the knots that needed it and lightly scratching my nails down. He loved when I had acrylics.

Mariana laid between Chris and I after a while. Chris tickled her belly before petting her hair.

"We should probably get up eh?" Chris asked the two of us.

"Daddy it's Sunday. We stay here." Mar said.

"Yeah daddy." I said. Chris looked up at me and rolled his eyes. I scrunched my nose at him and he smiled.

Mariana rested her head on my leg and I closed my eyes, laying back. I was still tired but I usually just let it go.

Though then again, Chris was making sure I got sleep whenever I needed it with my stress levels.

"Hey you still need sleep?" Chris asked me, rubbing my rib cage, right under my breast.

"No I'm okay. I'm just closing my eyes." I said.

"You being honest?" He asked.

"I'll go to bed early tonight." I said.

"Honey." He said.

"Hmm."

"I recommend you sleep now. It's our anniversary." He said softly.

"Yeah?" I said and opened my eyes to look at him.

"Yeah." He whispered and smiled.

Hey btw I can be a really rude bitch when it comes to hate comments. If you see me absolutely destroying someone in my comments for something they said, no you didn't.

Also there's gonna be smut next chapter per request.

-g