World tour pt 19

{two days later, LA}

"Go see mama." Chris whispered. Mar army crawled her way over to me and I clapped my hands.

"Yayyy." I said and picked her up. She giggled as I set her in my lap.

Lisa had surprised us by bringing Mariana to LA when she came over. The second that Scott and Seb told her she had to see them.

We knew that the condo wouldn't be big enough so we rented a mansion. We tagged Scarlett and Colin, Lizzie, Tom, and Anthony along with our family.

And god we were having a blast

Everyone had their own room, including the baby. And if you're staying in LA for a week you need a good place to sleep.

I picked Mar up and set her in her play pen while I got up. Chris got up and raced to me, picking me up in his arms.

I squealed as he whipped me around bridal style.

"Christopher," I hissed and laughed.

He kissed my cheek and set me down.

"I love you beautiful." He said. Mar squealed lightly and I laughed at her.

"Mariana joy Evans you always love to talk." I said.

Chris wrapped his arms around my waist and
set his head on my shoulder from behind.

"God I love her." He said.

"Where's my god daughter I have to see her." Tom said.

That was it. I had decided to make tom her god father. He was so good with her and Scott and Seb both agreed since they were her uncles.

"She's in her play pen," I said and Chris let go of me.

I sat on the couch with Chris and we watched as tom played with the baby.

"Can I spoil her? I wanna spoil her." Tom said as he rubbed his nose with hers.

"She's six months old." I said and laughed.

"Oh come on. I just wanna kiss her to death." He said and kissed her cheek. I laughed at him and yawned.

"Long night?" Scarlett asked as she came in.

I chuckled.

"No. I'm just tired and all crampy." I said. "Happy early menopause type thing."

She nodded and kissed my cheek.

"Get some sleep. We don't have to leave until six tonight." She said.

"Yeah but I'm gonna need to get all glammed and everything. And I finally get to see the baby for the first time in over a week." I said.

"Just be good to your body." She whispered.

I nodded and rested my head on Chris's shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my head as we watched tom with our baby.