1; encounter.

Holy shit.

You lay down still on the soft foreign bed, letting last night sink in. You haven't been one to make the best of choices, but you really outdid yourself this time. Sunlight peeked through the curtains covering the skyline windows, glistening on your skin, which was only covered by nothing but the sheets on the bed. You take moment to stare at the amazing view, which was interrupted by the realization you had — it was the next day. You quickly jump up to find your phone and check the time.

6:45 am, fuck. I can't be late on my first day.

Your legs feel sore, but you manage to change back into the clothes from last night. As you are gathering your things, you notice a note on top of the nightstand.

Had to leave early for a business meeting. Last night was fun. Thanks. - Levi

Being slightly disappointed in the blunt note Levi left, you quickly brush the feeling away. As much as the mysterious man intrigued you, you knew this was nothing but a simple hookup. You sigh in relief, knowing you won't have to see him again. Leaving his room, you couldn't help but wander around a bit. The penthouse was gorgeous. Skyline windows make up most of the walls, the color palette being cool grey and black. You could smell mahogany and sandalwood as you walk through the hallway. The view was breathtaking, being able to see the whole city. As you reach the end of the hallway, you turn to see a lady in the kitchen.

"Ah, you must be Levi's friend.", the lady says casually while wiping down the marble countertops, "The name's Dorota, I'm Mr. Levi's servant. Are you hungry sweetie? I can make you some tea and breakfast" smiling at you.

"Hello" you awkwardly respond, "I'm fine, thanks for the offer... could you tell me the address of this place? I really need to get going."

"Oh! Do you need a ride home? Mr. Levi did tell his chauffeur to stay on duty to take you if needed."

Penthouse? Chauffeur? Servant? How rich is this guy I just so happened to have the best sex of my life with?

You ponder for a second. You didn't want to bother your roommate, so you took the offer, "Uhmm.. yea that would be great, thanks."

During the ride back to your apartment, you check your phone.

5 missed calls from "Pieck".

With a guilty look on your face, you call your roommate back.

"Y/N? Where the fuck are you!? You didn't come home last night." Pieck immediately answers, concerned.

"I'm sorry Pieck. It's a long story, I'll tell you later. I'm on my way home though, so don't leave without me okay!"

You met Pieck during your last year in college. You both had the same public speaking class, sitting right next to each other. One day, she invited you to a study date at this cafe near campus. You ended up getting to know each other rather than studying, and have been inseparable ever since. You were so delighted to find out she was also hired at Ackerman Inc. You felt relieved knowing that you wouldn't walk into this alone, but with your best friend by your side.

Opening the door to your place, you were greeted by a pillow hitting your face, courtesy of Pieck.

"What the fuck Pieck!?" you say slightly annoyed.

"Ah Y/n, glad you're safe. Now spill"

You stare at her with your lips pursed, not sure how to even start. In one breath, you say "Ihadsexwiththisguyimetatthebar." There was an awkward silence as you waited for her response.

"You what?" she said dumbfounded.

"Don't make me say it again," you groan shamefully.

Pieck starts laughing, tears coming out of her eyes. "Oh my god! Yea I was NOT expecting that Y/n. Wow, was he good at least?"