14; pearls.

You began to get ready for the work party tonight at Levi's penthouse. According to Mr. Ackerman himself, tonight's theme will be "Formal".

Nothing more. Nothing Less.

thanks for the clarification, Levi. definitely helped.

This was expected for two reasons; this is a work party for multi-billion dollar incorporation, and the host is a multi-million dollar CEO. You forget that at times, Levi was a pretty simple man. Although he is extremely rich, all he needs in life is his favorite tea, his beloved company, and you, of course.

You decided to leave your hair down and began to do your makeup in your room. Pieck was getting ready at Yelena's place. Tonight you would be meeting the famous Yelena, since she is Pieck's plus one. You were trying to look forward to tonight, but you still had the weird feeling lingering inside you.

weird.

wait.

what the fuck am i going to wear...

As you internally freaked out, you hear loud pounds coming from the front door, frightening you. You stay put for a second, the loud pounding resuming once again.

"who the fuck.." you muttered, annoyed now that you had to stop what you were doing and go open the door to whoever clearly needed your attention.

You opened the door, revealing a surprisingly familiar face.

"Dorota?"

"Oh! You remember me!" Levi's servant said, "I'm sorry to intrude, miss Y/n, but Mr. Levi said this was urgent."

You looked down to her arms, where she was holding a big white box. You looked back up to her, "That's for me?"

She nodded excitingly, bringing the box towards you. You grabbed it, "Oh, it's light. What is- "

"I go now. Have a nice day, miss Y/n." Dorota said as she bowed, walking fast away from your loft. You furrowed your brows, confused.

okay then.

As you went back into your room, you laid the box down. You slowly pulled the black ribbon that was tied around it, and took the top off.

You audibly gasped at what was inside, it was a beautiful gown and a pearl necklace, a note on top of it reading; Darling.

Yup, this is definitely something from Levi.

You grabbed the note, smiling like an idiot at how romantic your boyfriend could be at times.

Wear this for me.
- L

well, he tried.

You could always count on Levi to be straight to the point. You softly laugh at his effort, placing his notes in the pile of the other ones he wrote for you. You held the pearl necklace up to your chest, lightly caressing it through the view of your mirror. It was absolutely stunning, like nothing you've ever seen before.

You then tried on the dress he bought you. It fit perfectly; made sense, Levi has seen every speck of your body. Anything you felt insecure about, he saw in a different light; to him, you were heaven.

 Anything you felt insecure about, he saw in a different light; to him, you were heaven