11; moonlight.

𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜; 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙.

You went to turn on the shower, letting the warm water fall on your hand.

perfect.

You began to take your jewelry and dress off, only to struggle unzipping it towards the middle. You kept yanking on it, the zipper not budging. You whine and close your eyes, wishing you weren't in this predicament.

"Levi..." you yell out, embarrassed.

"Yes?" he says outside the door.

"Can you help me?" you asked timidly, "My uh, my zipper is stuck."

There was an awkward silence as Levi creaked the door open, his face as stoic as usual. You faced him with embarrassment, turning your back so he can try to unzip the dress for you. Before you knew it, you felt the tips of his fingers grazing your exposed back, causing goosebumps all over your body.

Levi couldn't stop staring at your back, the way you got so nervous every time he touched you, despite seeing every inch of your body twice. He loved the way your body reacted to his touch, it excited him more than it should've. He slowly unzipped your dress with his grey eyes gleaming, as if he was opening a gift.

"There," he muttered, breaking out of his trance. You held on to the dress so it wouldn't fall off, "Thank you," you uttered back, still having your back faced towards him. You heard him walk out, slight disappointment trailing in your face. You then take a shower, trying to wash off the never ending thoughts of the things you ached to do with Levi.

"Shower's yours," you walk out, your body wrapped in one of the white robes that were folded in the bathroom. Levi stared at you for a second, nodding in response. He walks past you and enters the bathroom.

You scrolled on your phone for a bit and also let Pieck know you were spending the night at your "Mom's" house. You began to look around, the room seemed as if it was someone's; there were clothes in the drawers, and a picture of three kids of the top of the dresser. You decide to pick it up, immediately recognizing the one in the middle; what seemed to be a 12 year old Levi Ackerman.

this must be his room... he was adorable

You study the picture, a smile creeping up on your face — Levi looked the exact same, only difference was a small spurt in height and he wasn't as scrawny. You noticed he also looked extremely malnourished with a hint of sadness in those little grey eyes, making your heart hurt.

"i wanted to make sure my mother never had to worry about money ever again."

The words he told you at the coffee shop stayed with you, you could only imagine how hard life must have been for him.

"Snooping, y/n?" he said, making you jump. You set the picture down, "You scared me," you said as you placed a hand on your chest.

"You don't have to stay in the robe, I have clothes in here," he eyed you, opening a drawer, "I usually stay in this room when I visit."

"Yeah, thanks," you mutter as you crossed your arms. there was a weird tension between you two ever since the dinner. A part of you really wanted to ask him if what he said was true, but you knew that whatever his response was would change whatever you two had going on.