13; jealousy.

"... A party?"

"Yes!"

"Why on earth would I allow you idiots in my
house?" Levi asks Hange, who brought up the "incredible" idea to have a work party at Levi's place. It was currently the usual morning meeting at Ackerman Inc. Everyone was staring at their interaction, both uncomfortable and intrigued while listening.

"Because!?" They pleaded with their arms out, "Many of you will be leaving for the conference this week, plus we never got celebrate our success at the banquet!"

"They're not wrong..." Erwin began, nodding apprehensively, "Well, what do you all think? Would this be something you'd be interested in attending?"

Indistinct chatter erupts from everyone, many nodding in agreement. Levi sighs as he sees everyone's reactions, "Fine. Tomorrow night, tch."

"Yay! It'll be so much fun!" Hange yells out as they clap their hands in excitement, "Do not worry Levi! Moblit and I will arrange everything. Write this down: I'm thinking a western theme-"

"No." Levi scolds Hange sternly, "A regular work party, don't push it."

Hange sighs and sits in their chair while Moblit slowly puts his notepad away.

"I'm excited!" Sasha whispers to you, slightly shaking your arm, "The boss is like super rich, I wonder what food they'll have!" she sighs as she rests her head on your shoulder, making you laugh.

"I have a question?" Pieck asks as she raises her hand, "Can we bring someone, like a plus one?"

You turn to look at Pieck with a confused yet curious face, your eyes slightly widening. She looks at you back with a small smirk, winking while still having her hand raised. Hange holds their chin and nods, "I don't see why not, what do you think Levi?"

"Just one person," he sighs, taking a sip from his tea.

"Great, we're bringing dates?" Connie groans loudly, turning his head to the side, "Hey, Annie-"

"No."

"Cool," Connie nods quickly as he faces away from her. Sasha pats his shoulder sympathetically, "Aww I'll be your date, besides, I don't think Nic would be able to go anyways." Sasha says, to which Connie gives her a small smile. You slightly chuckle at their conversation, your face immediately turning serious at your realization;

wait... is everyone going with a date!? ah fuck.

"What time should I pick you up, Mika?" You hear Jean ask a quiet Mikasa. According to what Pieck has told you, they have been getting closer since the banquet.

can't blame him, i ditched him for a quickie in the bathroom.

You scanned the room to see everyone practically asking each other out as if it was prom, which made you feel very out of place. You refused to make eye contact with Levi, who you knew was staring at you the whole time. You slightly put your head down, feeling someone tap on your shoulder; as you turn around, you see it was Eren.

"Wanna go together? As friends, of course," he asks with a small chuckle at the end. You were surprised at his offer but ultimately accept it, "Yeah, sure," you slightly laugh, Eren giving you a big smile.

You feel a vibration come from your phone, revealing a text message from none other than your boss/boyfriend;

Levi
Friends, of course.

You
yes, friends
<3

Levi
What?