12; time.

𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜; 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙.

"Darling, wake up."

Levi lightly moves you in attempts to wake you up, you soundly asleep. He couldn't help but slightly smile as he gazed at your relaxed face and figure; he could get used to waking up next to you.

You slowly open your eyes, adjusting to the morning rays. You see Levi's face, laughing at the sight of him. He furrows his brows, "What's so funny?"

"Your bed head."

Levi squints his eyes at you, a small smirk creeping up on his face as he sees you die of laughter. Your laugh made his heart flutter, loving the noise of it. In fact, he's never felt happier; in this bed he found solace in your company, nothing could ever compare. He hugs you from behind and softly kisses your neck and shoulders. You close your eyes as you feel his soft lips touching your skin, smiling to yourself; this was a dream, it had to be.

"We should get going," you softly spoke as you look at the window, the sun shining through the clouds that stayed from last night. Levi groans hugging you tightly, "Not yet. Let's just stay like this for a bit."

A soft chuckles erupts from your throat, "Who's the needy one now?" you tease him, slightly turning your head to meet his eyes. Those grey eyes you absolutely adored stared right at you with intense endearment, one that sent butterflies right into your stomach.

"I can assure you it's still you, darling," he whispers against your lips, his tone playful. He softly kisses you as his hands begin to trail along the side of your hips, rubbing back and forth.

You take a deep breath in, "Yeah? How?" you let out, knowing exactly where this was going. You bite your lip as you feel his hand lifting your leg up slightly, his hand finding your cunt. He slowly rubs against your swollen clit, nice and slow.

He wasn't going to rush, you two had all the time in the world right now.

"Like this," he says against the crook of your neck, softly placing kisses and bites all over. He could feel your heavy breathing even when his body was touching your bare back. You lift your arm to cradle his head that was slightly on top of yours, "mph, levi, feels so good," you let out softly.

Your serene voice never failed to make Levi's cock ache, he could physically feel the blood rushing down there, twitching at each breath, moan, whimper you let out. He wanted to take this slow for your pleasure, and for his peace.

"your moans are so beautiful, my love. you like that?" he cooed in your ear, slightly quickening his pace around your clit in circular motions. You let out a whimper as you heard his voice vibrating against your skin, "yes yes, oh fuck," you moaned, holding onto his arm, nails digging into his bicep.

"please- i, i need you inside me, Levi," you softly pleaded as you furrowed your brows, the pleasure being too much to handle. Your leg shook with every movement of his finger, triggering the flow of endorphins through your body.

Levi slowly entered two fingers into your cunt, groaning when your walls clenched on them. "I know baby, but let me take my time with you,"

"So fucking perfect."

"You're a dream."

"You feel so good around my fingers."

All of his praises sent you on a indescriptible high of pleasure, your mind hazy and your eyes rolling to the back of your head, struggling to stay open. You tilted your head back with each thrust, his fingers curling as he hit your sweet spot. Levi indulged in all of it, he took it all in, keeping the image of your erotic beauty imbedded in his mind.