8; chamomile.

Monday morning.

It was Monday morning, and you wake up slowly lifting yourself up and staring at the sunrise. You stretch your arms out, and pet Kuroo. You glance at your phone, it reading 6 am on the screen.

wait.

6 am?

FUCK.

You jump up from your bed and get ready quick. You completely forgot about your little, well, you weren't sure what to call it. Invitation was the only word you could really describe it, but you were practically ordered to get coffee with Levi.

You two didn't talk after your little.... encounter in the bathroom. You mentally facepalmed each time you thought about it, which was almost every hour of the day. The rest of the banquet went really well. Levi introduced the company and their charity of choice, acting like he didn't just fuck your brains out on the restroom counter. Once you returned to your table, everyone questioned where you were for so long, which you replied with conversating with Pieck.

The showcase went as expected, Hange's presentation being successful. Armin and you felt extremely proud of yourselves, everyone loving the introduction of SAWNEY. As you clapped, you glanced around ballroom at all the intrigued eyes and saw Zeke, applauding as well, but with a bitter look in his.

You
grabbing coffee with Armin and then going straight to work
hope you have a great day <3

You send Pieck the text message since she was still asleep in the other room. You couldn't tell her who you were actually going to meet, so you quickly lied saying you were going with Armin.

i mean he's always there early, it's believable.

Catching a taxi, you tell them the location Levi mentioned the other day. You wore your favorite pencil skirt, paired with a nice white button up, the first two left unbuttoned. Today, you decided to keep your hair down, not like you had much time to do the usual updo. You looked great, but felt like you were about to throw up. What were you going to talk about? I mean, what is there to talk about?

there's actually A LOT to talk about, y/n.

You bit your lip out of nervousness and fiddled with your fingers the whole ride there. The situation quickly became more complicated when you fucked Levi for the second time, this time fully knowing he was your boss. The reality of what you did quickly arose this morning, hitting you like a bus. What were you thinking? I mean, you weren't. That was the problem. You gulped as the taxi stopped, Levi waiting in front of the shop on his phone.

You walk out and fix your skirt with your sweaty palms, trying to get ahold of yourself. Walking up to him, he wore his usual grey suit and white cravat.

"Good Morning, Mr-" you began.

"You're late." he interrupted you as he looked up from his screen, his grey eyes glaring sternly at you. He turns around and holds the door open for you. You stood there for a second and walked in, giving him a quiet "thank you."

andddd he's back to being an asshole. a handsome one.

The shop was close to the company, the sweet aroma of coffee engulfing your nostrils. Jazz music played in the background, plants hanging from the ceiling, the gaps of sunrise peeking threw the antique looking windows. It was a cute little shop, not too far from work. You both walk up to the counter, where a woman was waiting to take your order.