19; epiphany.

"Congratulations, sir. You finally ruined Levi Ackerman."

Yelena pours Zeke his celebratory drink of choice, him lighting his cigar as he leans in his chair. He slowly puffs out the smoke, smiling as he takes a sip from his glass.

"We're not quite done yet."

Yelena cocks an eyebrow, "Oh? Why is that sir?"

"He ruined the man, but he hasn't ruined the company quite yet. Let's face it, we got lucky. If it wasn't for the crazy Ackerman chick who ruined her own company's presentation, they would've bested us."

"In that you are correct, Porco. They're good, too good."

Porco rolls his eyes, "Yeah, it's annoying. Especially L/n, so much for being a genius. Who would've thought she was screwing the boss," he laughs, shaking his head. Zeke smirks, "Poor miss L/n, wonder what her next move will be."

"She's certainly fired, is she not?" Yelena asks as she polishes Zeke's shelf full of guns, knives, and other weapons.

Zeke nods his head, "Doubt it. Not only would that bring extreme backlash from the idiotic feminists, it's also illegal to fire her for that cause."

"She can dispute an abuse of power from Ackerman since he is the CEO – say she felt pressured or coerced," Porco adds as he takes a sip from his drink, "That would tarnish his image even more, and might even save hers. It would be smart to do so, not to mention benefit us as well."

"She won't," Yelena says. Both Zeke and Porco turn to her, their faces intrigued, "Why so you say that, my dear Yelena?"

"She's not the type to do that. From what Pieck has told me, her and Ackerman were in a relationship. It was getting serious, but decided to keep it private for obvious reasons."

"Really, huh. Well that certainly backfired," Porco comments as he adjusts his watch, getting up from his chair, "If you don't mind me asking, why not have Eren be your source of intel, even if he doesn't know it? It would be better to have someone from the inside directly."

"Eren is a traitor. He betrayed the family, choosing to work outside of the family business," Zeke snaps, "My dear brother will learn soon enough once I ruin that company, that his foolish desire for freedom, will be his demise. He'll come back to his senses."

Porco and Yelena stay silent, Zeke's response making the tension in the room heavy and filled with intimidation towards him, "And as for having someone on the inside;

Who says I don't?"

Porco raises his brows, "Oh?"

"You underestimate me, Galliard. Not a smart move."

Yelena smirks as she polishes her gun, playing with it in the direction of Porco. He gulps, fixing his rolex as he shifts away from his chair, "Well, I should be heading back up. Anything else you'd like me to do, sir?"

Zeke frowns and shakes his head, "No, good work, Porco. Continue to better your advancements with Colt, and try to be nicer to him - he told me about you scolding him at the conference."

"He's too nice for his own good, fraternizing with the enemy," he retorts, "I don't understand why you don't have him in on this, he might even be more loyal to you then blondie."

Zeke stays still, "Like you said, too nice for his own good. What you need to understand, Porco, is that once you know about this, there's no getting out of it. Just ask Willy... oh wait."

Porco stares at him wide-eyed and nods, "Right, sorry sir," he apologizes as he leaves Zeke's private office, located right under the company. As Zeke sees the elevator go up and no longer in sight, he turns to Yelena.