Getting to know each other part.

We all are just searching for someone whose demons and angels play well worth ours.

____________________________________

Chapter 4: Getting to know each other part.

Saying Mahaya Roy was rich, it's like calling Tiger a member of cat species.

One needs to be more specific.

She lived in an eleven floor building with her room on the eighth floor.

But she also lived with her family.

Here's how it worked.

The Roy's was the first building her grandfather ever built. Since then, everyone had been living there.

Her grandparents live on the second floor, her uncle and aunt on the third and her parents on the fourth. Her brother, Kartik lived on the seventh.

Between them, on the sixth floor, was the guest apartment. While on the fifth floor was the major dining area.

It is where the family dined every Thursday.

If it was according to Mahaya, she would have left The Roy's and lived off her own from twenty-two itself but when she barely suggested the idea of moving out, her mom threw a fit.

She insisted that Mahaya stay with them, she could have a separate floor if she liked, but she should not leave her family.

When Mahaya told her it was a matter of privacy, they have her the eighth floor. Her entire family promised that they won't enter the seventh floor before ringing the buzzer.

And it worked out well. Even her nosy gran respected her privacy.

The elevator opened right into the apartment for every floor.

When Mahaya entered the elevator with the unwanted passenger by her side, the guards were in the security room.

The elevator pinged and both of them entered the apartment.

"This interior is pretty good." He said as he looked around.

"Courtesy of Tanya Mehra." Mahaya smiled as She opened the door to her bedroom.

She quickly changed her clothes and washed the makeup off her face.

By the time she got out, he was munching on the Lays that was on the counter as he read the newspaper.

"By all means, feel at home." She said sarcastically as she sat on the chair opposite to him.

"So Yashraj Rathore. Where are you from?" She asked.

"My Dad's from Jaipur while my Mom is from Goa." He replied as he turned the newspaper page.

"Why don't you have a place to stay?" She asked.

When Yashraj looked up, he found himself staring into a pair of professional eyes which meant strictly business.

He took a deep breath.

"I started working at Infosysis seven months ago. We were handed this huge project. Some guy stole my ideas. I hit him, he hit me. We got called off the project. A few weeks later I quit. I was living in company accommodation so I have no place to stay." He narrated.

She nodded.

She wanted to ask if he kicked the other guy's ass but she simply moved on to her next question.

"Why don't you have any money?"

"I transferred all of my savings into my sister's and mother's joint account." He replied.