The one with tieing lose ends.

Dedicated to @iamstupidgenius because his idea actually helped me write.

If you want a happy ending, it's depends on where you stop the story. -Oscar Wilde.
____________________________

Chapter twenty-nine: The one with tieing loose ends.

It was the first day of THE WEEK.

Mahaya and Yashraj were up and ready to go. Both of them had decided to go to all the silly places the people in love go.

They first went to a cliche romance movie in which the actor and actress just die in the end.

The movie depressed them so much they decided to watch Jurassic World. This was the movie they really enjoyed.

That's when they realised: to hell with cliches. They wanted to have fun.

So they next played billiards, pool and snooker.

Then bowling.

Yashraj won that one, scoring 124 while Mahaya had scored 102.

That's how they spent their first day. Goofing around.

Horror house, rainforest, you name it and they did it all.

So by the time they arrived home, they were beat.

As per tradition, Yashraj dropped Mahaya off at her floor.

"Well, today was fun." He spoke, holding her hand.

Mahaya nodded.

Then they looked at each other for a moment and spoke together.

"Let's not do it again."

"Awww!" They again said together.

That's just about how it was. They both agreed that they were too old to be doing this. Yeah, it was fun but they should have been doing something else.

So, after kissing Mahaya goodbye Yashraj decided to do something different the next day.

He laid down on his bed and decided to sort out all of his thoughts and make some really good plans but...he fell asleep.

The next day, both of them got up at nine. Which was usual for Yashraj but not for Mahaya.

She freaked out. So Yashraj did what every good boyfriend would do. He fed her.

Thanking him, Mahaya gave him a sloppy kiss and they moved to the car.

"Where to today?" Yashraj asked as they buckled in.

"Today, we go to my high school." Mahaya grinned as she drove to Ramnarain Ruia College.

It was an off day for the college or maybe students were bunking.

Anyway, Mahaya, along with Yashraj, met all her teachers. And each and every single one of them was pleased to meet her.

Then, Mahaya proceeded to show Yashraj every nook and corner of the campus.

Yashraj watched amusedly as Mahaya told him stories related to every place.

And to think this girl was leaving in just three more days. His heart clenched in pain.

Just when they were at the junction of the staircase, he stopped her chattering.

"We need to talk." He said, fearing the outcome of this discussion.

"What have we been doing all this time?" Mahaya chuckled nervously.

Yashraj cocked his head to the side, gazing at her.