Love Guru

A great relationship is about two things: First, appreciating the similarities and second, respecting the differences.
___________________________________

Chapter nineteen: Love Guru.

One and a half month. That's how far Tanya's wedding day was and she was completely calm.

Rishabh and Tanya had decided on two weddings. A Indian wedding, then a Christian wedding and a reception.

So, the day was going to be completely busy.

And Tanya was ready.

She had her dresses made by Samar and her Indian attire by Manish Malhotra.

She had also taken the liberty was selecting Rishabh's clothes.

Rishabh Verma worked under his father, who owned a renowned construction business.

And it kept him quite busy.

So Tanya decided on helping him out.

She was just packing her honeymoon clothes, which she had bought two days ago when Rishabh entered.

His tie was loosened and his face was weary.

"What happened?" Tanya asked him, stroking his cheek lightly.

"Nothing." He shook his head.

"You sure? I mean, we can talk about it. It'll make you feel better." Tanya said with concerned.

"I said it was nothing." He said in a sharp tone and walked away towards the closet.

Tanya stomped her feet, her wedges clanking against the wooden floor.

"You can't keep doing this Rishabh! You cannot keep treating me like a piece of sh*t." She said hotly.

"Tanya, do not over react. I am tired, okay? I need a break." He muttered, without looking at her and then shut the bathroom door behind him.

Tanya glared at the door. She contemplated throwing her heels at the door.

Anger rushed through her veins and Tanya picked up her car keys and banged the front door behind her.

____•_____

"I am growing tired of this! I mean, we fight every time and then he comes back apologising! How many times more can I expect this to happen?" Tanya ranted to the audience before her. She was seeing red. Its a wonder she reached safely here.

The boys looked at each other in confusion.

"I don't know." Both of them said at once.

"Both of you are terrible advisers. Where is Mahaya?!" Tanya grumbled.

Taya had come over, wishing to see her beet friend and b*tch about Rishabh to her. But Mahaya was out.

"I don't know. But I'll enquire. She needs to be here now." Kartik said, jumping up and going out of the room.

Tanya huffed.

"Maybe you could try sitting down." Yashraj suggested and instantly regretted it when he met Tanya's angry look.

She continued to pace around the room.

"You know, there might be something I could help you with. Just tell me what's wrong." Yashraj said soothingly and yet it turned out to be the wrong thing to say because Tanya stopped pacing.

"Weren't you listening to me?! Was I talking to the walls?!" She shouted.

Yashraj shuddered.

"Alright. Sit down and tell me why is it troubling you so much." He said in a softer voice.