Kiss seals the deal

The best kiss is the one that has been exchanged a thousand times between eyes before reaching the lips.

__________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Eighteen: Kiss seals the deal.

The next day Mahaya got up, she had a huge smile on her face.

Last night had been wonderful.

The time with Yashraj had been the best.

When Yashraj kissed her, Mahaya immediately responded.

She kissed him back and they ended it only when they had to breath for air.

It was electrifying, the kiss.

And Mahaya was surprised how spontaneously she reacted.

Sure, in the past few days she had dreamt of kissing Yashraj but she didn't believe it was going to happen anytime soon.

In fact, Mahaya decided to make a move on him within two weeks. And now, she was happy, would be an understatement.

But she decided not to think about it much. She had time for overanalyzing the situation later.

So she enjoyed the moment. His taste on her tongue was more delicious than the Biryani.

Without saying another word, Yashraj led her into the elevator, holding her hand tightly.

The lift stopped at the eighth floor but she didn't get out.

Yashraj slowly kissed her again.

"Get a good night's sleep. You'll need it tomorrow." He winked again and Mahaya chuckled.

"Why? Are we going somewhere?" She asked, hinting at a date.

"Yes."

A smile lit her face.

"To work."

She frowned but then maintained a poker face.

"Alright. Be ready at sharp eight." She warned him as she stepped out of the elevator.

The doors of the elevator closed, leaving a now smiling Yashraj alone.

-&--

The following morning, Yashraj tried to look his best.

It's not everyday you get a first day with your new girlfriend.

He paid extra attention to his usually messy hair. He made sure there were no crinkles on his shirt and he even thought of ironing his jeans.

He washed his face twice, after having a bath.

He rushed down to the dining area but Mahaya wasn't there. Her aunt told him that she was already waiting in the car.

Great. He was late on the first day.

Don't make it sound like a job. Yashraj chided.

When he reached the ground floor, Mahaya was waiting in the car listening to songs.

"You're tardy again." She said, not looking at him as he sat in.

Well, at least look at me! He wanted to scream out but he just replied.

"Had to look good on the first day." He grinned even though she couldn't see.

Mahaya then smirked, still not looking at him.

"First day of what?" She asked teasingly.

Now, if it was a month ago, he would have played the game but now, he decided he had enough of this.