Oblivion is a bliss.

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence. Then success is sure. - Mark Twain.

_____________________________________________

Chapter fourteen: Oblivion is a bliss.

Yashraj knew who did this.

He had considered his suspects but deep down he knew that there was only person who did this.

That's when his elevator door pinged and he saw Mahaya and Tanya step in.

"My my, what is this?" Tanya asked, looking around.

"I don't know. But it seems like someone's a fan." Mahaya smiled innocently at Yashraj.

Yashraj just looked at them.

"You did this." He said.

"I don't know what he's talking about. Do you?" Mahaya asked Tanya.

"No." She shook her head.

"Oh, and was that Rashi running out of the house?" Mahaya asked, feigning surprise.

"Yeah, I think she was. Was she horrified by the pictures?" Tanya wondered aloud.

Yashraj smirked but those two were too caught up in their drama to notice.

He just looked at Mahaya as she tried made a feeble attempt to act.

"Yeah, I guess she was. Tell me this Tanya, if it was you, would you come back for second date?" Mahaya asked.

Yashraj's smirk grew wider.

"No. In fact, I wouldn't even want him to contact me, ever again." Tanya said.

Yashraj began laughing.

The girls looked at him in surprise.

"Is he in shock?" Tanya whispered loudly to Mahaya.

"Why are you laughing?"

Yashraj laughed louder.

"That was nice prank, you two." He complimented them.

Now the girls were in shock.

"Quite impressive."

"So, you ain't made at us for sabotaging your date?" Mahaya asked.

She didn't know whether to be disappointed or relieved.

"Yeah, I am. But I do admire this prank of yours. I'll remember to watch my back from tonight." He laughed.

"I think he is getting mad. I'm going to leave." Tanya whispered loudly and left.

Mahaya just stood there, looking at Yashraj.

He looked good today. Maybe he has prepared for tonight.

This made Mahaya feel guilty a little but then she was angry as to why she was feeling guilty.

"I'm going out for a midnight burger." Yashraj said as he ran a hand through his black hair.

He got into the lift, looking at Mahaya.

"You coming?"

____•_____

It was a warm, lazy afternoon in Roy's.

Nisha Roy was in her bedroom, laying on the bed while her husband was typing something on the laptop.

These were one of the few afternoon when he was actually home and Nisha knew this was the best time to have some important discussions.

"You know my cousin sister's daughter got engaged last month." She began.