Fair game

Dedicated to twinkletolani ! Thank you for the yet another amazing cover! You are truly a beautiful human!

I don't get jealous but touch her, and I'll bury you. What's mine, is mine.
________________________________________

Chapter eleven: Fair game.

It had been two days since they'd met Arjun Kasar and it seemed like that guy NEVER WENT HOME.

Everytime Yashraj joined Mahaya or Kartik, he was there.

When he went to play video games with Kartik, Arjun was there, sitting in his place, playing his avatar.

When he went to call Mahaya down for lunch, he saw them laughing over something. Arjun was sitting on the chair were Yashraj sat the first time they'd talked.

It took him one and a half day to figure it out, but Yashraj did figure it out.

Arjun Kasar was replacing him.

And the guy hadn't even been here for a long time!

Yashraj grumbled his way back to the dining where Tanya was eating.

"Don't you ever go home?" Yashraj asked her.

He didn't mean to be rude with her but at this moment she reminded him of someone doing the same thing.

Looks like this was a disease spreading around.

Tanya narrowed her eyes at him.

"This is my best friend's house. What's your excuse?"

"Ouch." Yashraj mumbled.

"I forgive you though. I know your problem." She sat as she put a finger chip in her mouth.

"My problem?" Yashraj snorted. "What could possibly be my problem?"

"The hot, muscular yet sweet stud perhaps?" Tanya raised her eyebrow knowingly.

"I don't know what your talking about." Yashraj said, snatching away the pack of chips from her.

"Deny all that you want but just because you can't see what's going on doesn't mean everyone else can't see what's going on!" Tanya sang. And then she paused.

"It feels like I've said that before." She said aloud.

Yashraj rolled his eyes as he heard laughs as the elevator opened.

Yashraj scowled as he saw Mahaya and Arjun enter, giggling about something.

"Now that's not what you're supposed to do when someone kisses you!" Mahaya laughed loudly.

"How was I supposed to know? It was my first kiss!" Arjun defeated himself lamely.

It's like as if the two of them forgot there are other two human beings present in the room.

Tanya was talking with someone over the phone.

"Well, you don't bite the girl's tongue for sure!" Mahaya guffawed.

Arjun groaned.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know what to do." He cried as Mahaya rolled her eyes.

"You've been kissed before?" Yashraj asked her.

"Yeah. Why? Does that surprise you?" She asked, daring him to challenge her as she raises an eyebrow.

Yashraj shook his head, afraid she'd bite it off.