The one where he knows it all. (Collaboration)

You're one of the people I never asked from God but he gave you to me anyway. So when I asked him why, he said, "Because she'll fill your life no one else ever can."
________________________________

Chapter twenty-seven: The one where he knows it all. (Collaboration)

It was the day of Tanya's wedding. After today, she will no longer be Tanya Angela Mehra. She'll be Tanya Angela Rishabh Mehra Verma. Yeah, that's one big name. So at work, she'll be Tanya Mehra Verma.

Her mother-in-law threw a fit when she heard her new bahu, or daughter-in-law if you may, wasn't going to change her name after marriage nor her religion. She'd still celebrate all the Chrisitian festivals.

So, yeah, her wedding. Well, at least everyone had called a truce. Even Yashraj and Mahaya. Speaking of her best friend-

"Are you still sleeping?! This is your wedding day you b*tch! You should be nervous and anxious and having second thoughts!" Mahaya scowled as she kicked Tanya off her bed.

Tanya groaned as she tied her hair in a bun.

"Okay, first of all, I slept in late last night, not my fault you don't need sleep. Second of all, you b*tch. I already had my perfect wedding. This is going to be the second one." Tanya said as she entered the bathroom to brush her teeth.

"So, you'll not be upset if this wedding goes wrong?" Mahaya raised her eyebrow, as Tanya wiped her face.

"I'll cut every single one who tries to spoil this wedding into pieces." Tanya said calmly as she took a huge bite of the apple.

"Okay. Well, you have ten hours before you have to start getting absolutely ready. So let's have a last day of fun where you spend it as Tanya Mehra." Mahaya proposed.

"Alright. What do you want to do first?"

And that's how they spent the their morning into doing the silliest things. They rode bicycles around half the resort because in the other half all the elders were residing. Then they swam in the pool of a stranger. They played dash cars in the game zone of the resort and beat two guys at billiards and bowling.

Of course, the guys were interested in the duo but upon seeing Tanya's huge engagement ring, they backed off.

At last, Tanya was hungry so both of them entered the cafe.

"C'mon. Hurry up. After this, we'll prank Kartik." Mahaya said excitedly.

Tanya stopped sipping her pinacolda.

"Okay. What's going on?" Tanya asked.

"What?"

"Mahu, I've known you for a decade. Tell me what's up."

Mahaya sighed. She should have known her best friend would smell the poop.

"I got selected." She said.

Tanya's jaw dropped to the ground.

"For New York?" She said.

Mahaya nodded.

"I received the call last night."

"So are you going to accept it?" Tanya asked, though she already knew the answer. Her best friend wasn't going to insist on spending the entire day with her for no reason.

"I already did. I leave in a week." Mahaya informed her.

Tanya didn't say anything. She was absorbing this new information.

"Look, you'll be gone on your honeymoon for three weeks. And this was going to be the last day we spend together. That's why I wanted it to be perfect." Mahaya said.