Best wedding ever.

Last time on The UnWanted Passenger: (Trying to give the soap opera feel. :P )

"So what about you and Abhishek?"

_________________________________

"What about us?" Mahaya asked, feigning innocence.

Yashraj just gave her the 'Seriously?' look.

Mahaya sighed.

She then turned over, facing him, looking right into his eyes.

"Yashraj, I know you should opened up to me. And you expect me to do the same and trust me, I want to. But Abhishek is just someone that I have kept locked in one room of my mind. I don't want to go back there." She said.

Yashraj just looked at her.

"So you don't want to talk about it?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

Mahaya shook her head slowly, a strand of her dark hair grazing her cheek.

Yashraj always found that really distracting.

"I cannot promise to tell you anytime soon either. But I will tell you when I'm ready." She promised and Yashraj smiled.

He tucked the strand of her hair behind her ear and placed his palm on her cheek, caressing it with the pad of his thumnb, softly.

"I understand. And I'll wait, until you are ready." He promised.

__________------___________________

Tanya roamed around the apartment while her dad had gone to work.

She had moved back to her Dad's apartment for the wedding preparations mainly because a) She would get to spend time with her Dad. b) She'll be away from Rishabh hence preventing them to do nasty. Makes the wedding night more special. 

She groaned in frustration. Today was the day she was supposed to get married. 

She met Rishabh exactly on this day ten months ago. She remembered because this was the day she started her new job. 

Oh, how she would love to get married today. The perfect ending to their courting phase. The perferct beginning to the happily ever after.

But no, her stupid in-laws had to be orthodox and had to believe in stars and auspicious timings.

Come down and wear the dress. ;) -Rishabh. 

Tanya was already wearing the dress.

It was seven in the evening and Rishabh was taking her out.

The thing Tanya loved the most about Rishabh after the fact that he loved her like crazy was that he never forgot dates. Anniversaries, birthdays he remembered it all.

A week before Rishabh had gifted her a dress. It was fading peach and came down till her knees. The sleeves were three-fourth, just the way she liked them. And the material was satin. Perfect. 

She climbed into the car, grinning all the way, forgetting her frustration. Looking at Rishabh did that to her, made her forget her worries.

He smiled back at her, leaning to kiss her. She kissed him softly but once he leaned in further to deepen the kiss, she pulled away.

She shook her head.

"Not until the wedding is over." She reminded him.

"Damn. This wedding sex better be worth the wait." He cursed as he began to drive.

Tanya chuckled, as Rishabh revived the engine.

"So where are we going?" She asked, excitement bubbling inside her.

Rishabh just smirked inside of answering and Tanya couldn't help but grin wider than her face allowed.

Her grin faltered when she realized the way.

"We are going to our apartment?" She asked, confused.

Rishabh smiled, nodding slightly.

He parked the car and opened the door for her. 

She, without any questions, put her hand through his arm and together, they entered the lift.

Tanya asked the same question again and again but Rishabh just smiled, puckering his lips and look weird doing that.

He opened up the door and Tanya gasped.

Mahaya, Yashraj and Kartik were already there. They were there and well-dressed. Mahaya was having a bright smile on her face as she approached Tanya.