Naive Yashraj

I'm sorry. Sometimes I get a little jealous, thinking that someone else could make you happier than I could. I guess it's my insecurities acting up. Because I know I'm not the prettiest, smartest, most fun and exciting girl out there. But I do know that no matter how hard or long you look, you'll never find someone who loves you like I do.

__________________________________________________________________

Chapter twenty-one: Naive Yashraj

"Okay Tanya. Calm down. Tell me what's wrong." Mahaya said, holding Tanya in one place.

"I have so much to do Mahaya! I need to talk to the caterers and the designer too! I have so much to do! And also Rishabh is talking with the event manager now, so he can't collect the dresses. What will I do?!" She wailed.

"I'll get the dresses." Mahaya said.

"You will?" She asked, tears pooling her eyes.

Mahaya nodded.

Anything to keep her calm.

Tanya nodded and then sniffed.

"Yeah. Okay. You do that."

"Good. Now give me the address and the name, along with her phone number." Mahaya told her, brining out her phone to type in the information.

"Oh, she's a he. His name is Samar Patil."

Mahaya nodded.

"Alright. Forward me his contact. I'll get the dresses by evening." Mahaya informed her.

________•__________

"Alright. Yeah, I'll be on my way. Soon." Mahaya told Mr. Shukla as she pulled up in front of the office.

She had had enough of Sharmas. The settlement has to be closed soon and she needs dirt on them.

Yashraj knocked on the window and Mahaya rolled down the windows.

"The door open." She informed him.

Yashraj smiled goofily.

"I know. But I want to drive." He told her.

Mahaya's eyes widened in surprise and it took a minute before she nodded.

She pulled up the handbrake and got out of the car, handing Yashraj the keys.

"Alright. Drive. But we need to make a stop." Mahaya told him as she unlocked her phone, opening Tanya's message.

"Where?"

"Samar Patil." Mahaya replied.

"Who is he?"

"Tanya's designer. I need to pick her dresses up." Mahaya told him.

Then Yashraj drove his way to the designer's address.

"Is he gay?" Yashraj asked as he pulled up in the parking lot.

"I don't know. Why?" Then Mahaya looked at him. "Are you?" She teased.

Yashraj gasped.

"What gives it away? The Justin Bieber posters?" Yashraj said sarcastically.

Mahaya laughed and Yashraj just stood staring at her, as she went inside the elevator.

Seeing her laugh, it made his heart warm.

When he entered the elevator, Mahaya was on her phone, talking to someone. Yashraj silently stood beside her, holding her hand.

Mahaya looked at him in surprise, to which Yashraj smiled and gave her hand a squeeze.