BONUS: Married With Benefits.

Kartik Roy had never known love. He knew affection, he felt it for his sister and Tanya. He knew brotherhood, which he fet for Yashraj. He knew adoration and compassion which he felt for his family and friends. And he very well knew lust. 

But he had never known love.

Every now and then, he would start liking a girl. But more than often, he would stop liking her.

He had extreme emotions. 

He once really really liked a girl in college. He even thought he might love her. But then he had sex with some junior the next month and just like that, he fell out of love.

But now, these similar relationships, these one night stands, this lust, it made him want to kill himself. 

He was bored of it. Of course he wouldn't deny sex but he was bored of all it. 

He was ready to settle down.

So when his Dad proposed arrange marriage, he thought, "Why not? Should be fun." 

He felt like he was ready to settle down, to be committed to one woman. 

He just had one condition. He was going to meet the girl before.

His Dad guaffed and patted his back, saying,"Of course son! We don't like in the seventies now, do we?"

Kartik grinned to himself.

He finally felt like his life was moving forward.

And that's what his Dad felt. 

Apparently the only way he could figure out to calm his son down was to get him married to a headstrong, stubborn woman, not a girl, who could handle him.

He couldn't have the personal life of the Heir of Roy Enterprises on Page 3 anymore.

And he had the perfect girl in his mind.

Shruti Aggrawal was going to take over her Dad's company. She was currently twenty six and felt like she was ready to control a huge company which had more than ten thousand employees. 

Marriage was last thing on her mind but her Dad laid down a condition. 

She was to get married before taking over his position. 

Shruti fought and bickered. Cried and argued.

How was marrying her off helpful to her career? How could she, a strong ambitious woman who ready to test the limits and reach new heights of success, do all that she planned by getting tied down?

How was she going to fly when her dad was planning on shackling her down?

She had planned out everything. Her Dad did run the company but it was actually the Roy Enterprises that owned it. 

Shruti had decided to free it. How was that ever going to be possible when her Dad was going to get her married to the Heir of Roy Enterprises?

Grudgingly, after realizing that her Dad wasn't going to budge, Shruti agreed. How bad could Kartik Roy actually be? They went to college together. Though they weren't that good aquainted, she had a fair idea.

But was she ready to commit?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone! I remember I promised you lot a bonus chapter.

Well, surprise, I'm here to give you a bonus book.

Married With Benefits.

It's a spinoff to The UnWanted Passenger so there will be more of Mahaya, Yashraj and Tanya. 

I'll be uploading the first chapter sometime next week. I hope you all like this book. 

Comment and Vote!