Chapter 1

'Win? WIN?? FUCKING WIN!!?!?'

Bright couldn't stop repeating in his head as he had since last night at the party when Jane had  came up with the most fucking ridiculous idea ever.

Of all people in this school!!! Of all 1000 pupils Jane just had to chose fucking Win Metawin for him! The one guy he just couldn't stand on an astronomical level!

Bright hated noisy people, he really really hated loud people. That's why he was best friends with Off, both of them were quiet people but with Off occasionally talkative here and there but nothing he couldn't handle.

But Win was always loud! ALWAYS! Back in Primary school they used to play in the same soccer team and maaaannn everytime they had practice Win was always zapping his mouth, flying around the field like a jack russell on energy drinks.

He would also try to be friends with everyone and everything including Bright which Bright just really fucking hated. He had gotten so annoyed by Win that he started being mean to him hoping that he would get the fucking message and leave him alone.

He started calling Win names like Fat cow since Win was chubby back then and got his friends to call him names as well.

Win however didn't seem fazed by any of this and always laughed along with them. He even changed his soccer jersey to Fat Cow joking along with them the nice guy that he was which Bright reallllllly fucking hated.

Thats when he started getting more extreme, he'd put water in Wins soccer boots before practice, he would put itching powder on Wins shirt among other things.

Win however never told anyone of these antics even though Bright always made sure to tell him that he had done it.

Yeah he knows he had been really immature but he couldn't help it at the time. He LOATHED WIN!

Eventually Win stopped trying to be friendly with him and stopped running around like a rabbit on drugs when Brights pranks got extreme. And once Bright threw his phone into the pool he finally quit the soccer team which Bright had been realy happy about.

Yeah he knows he's a jerk but fuck it if he wanted something he always made sure to get it.

And right now he really really wanted to feel Jane's boobs like she had promised. The only thing in his way was the stupid dare Jane had made for him and Off.

Yesterday at a party after they had gotten drinks, Jane an old school mate of theirs who Off and Win had both had crushes on which Jane was aware of, had dared them to make someone fall in love with them since she claimed they were both a bunch of players. The person who managed to get someone to fall for them would get to touch Jane's boobs. And Jane was the one who was going to judge who had won after seeing them with the partners she had chosen for them.

He had no idea why Jane, a girl who was always known to be a good girl, would suddenly come up with a dare like that but honestly he wasn't going to question it. Maybe university really did change people.

Plus Jane was so fair he absolutely wanted to see her boobs.

'Win was just as fair though,' Bright thought as he sat in the back looking at Win who was sitting a bit forward from him in the next row taking notes of the calculus class they were having.

Bright immediately made a fist berating himself for having such a ridiculous fucking thought in the first place!

Jane had chosen Win as the person Bright had to make fall for him and had chosen Gun for Off. Bright knew this wasn't going to be fucking easy.

He and Off had made the decision last night after talking to Jane that they weren't going to take part in her ridiculous fucking dare. Bright had no issue making a guy fall for him, they had been a couple who had thrown themselves at him in the past and he had made out with guys in the past during dares, spin the bottle and 5 minutes in heaven.

He had a BIG GIGANTIC PROBLEM with the guy being WIN METAWIN THOUGH! For some reason he just really couldn't stand the guy.

And the fact that Jane had dared him to make Win fall in love with him where if he wins he gets to touch Janes boobs was really ridiculous.

When they had entered the same high school Bright had been so annoyed to see Wins name on the soccer try outs after making it clear it was his sport in Primary school. 

Win however had suddenly bulked up in high school nothing like his chubby self in Grade school. The guy had suddenly reclaimed his confidence and had the whole school wrapped around his finger everyone treating him like a big puppy.

Bright knew if he went after Win the whole school (that is most of the girls) would not be happy with him and he didn't want to live a life without boobs!

Bright had decided to leave soccer and instead entered the music club instead which he grew to love. Over the years he and Win never crossed paths or ever talked to each other so Bright had forgotten about all the history they shared.

But now that he had to make the guy fall for him, Bright really regretted his childish behavior in the past.

Cause Bright was absolutely doing it. There was no way he was going to let the chance slip to touch Jane. After all these years he'd been lusting after her, he just had to.

Determination more than ever set into him. He was doing this. Win was going to fall so hard for him he kinda felt sorry for the boy.

"Bright! Is the constipated look on your face the reason why you're not paying attention in my class or is there something else?" P'Jennie suddenly shouted catching Bright off guard as he had been staring at Win so hard trying to motivate himself.

"Sorry Ma'am, I got distracted by Wins broad shoulders," Bright said nonchalantly leaning back on his chair losing no time in starting his mission.

"Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!" The whole class cried out. The girls squealing in high pitches and the guys making roaring sounds.

"Mehhhh, well stare at him all you want after class! You better focus young man," P'Jennie said after the ruckus died down shaking her head fondly used to the antics of teenagers.

The class settled down a bit everyone scared of P'Jennies wrath when she was really mad. However he could see all of them sneaking clances at him and Win, whispering softly behind their hands.

Bright had never been one to court someone in public, hell he'd never been someone to court anyone FULLSTOP! But still he was feeling pretty confident about his move knowing it would put him on Wins rador.

That is, he was feeling pretty confident until he saw Wins attitude towards his move.

Win was absolutely unfazed! He didn't turn around when Bright called him out, he didn't react when everyone was glancing at him.

Nothing!

He simply stayed calm without missing a beat carrying on taking notes like nothing had even happened.

Well Fuck! Maybe this wasn't going to be that easy afterall!